If you live in IA, KS, MN, NE, CO, ND, SD, WY, MB or ONT, you need to read this....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
My husband Bob and I write the column for The Journal and the deadline is near and we are working on the column for the next issue and we are hoping for more news and information to be submitted from those of you that live in Area VI.

Don't assume what you have to share is not newsworthy either. We all like to stay in touch and hear what is going on with each others horses, farms, families, etc. and it is fun to her about and share news, events, accomplishments, marriages, milestones, etc.

Also, we always manage to get something from people in MN and IA that know us but very rarely anything from the other states in Area VI, so if you've ever read the Area VI column in The Journal and thought "they never write anything about anyone or anything from my state" there is a reason and now is your chance to change that!

So again, if you live in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Western Ontario or Manitoba, Canada Please consider taking a moment to either send me a PM through the forum or an e-mail to share your news, gossip, accomplishments, tidbits, etc. at:

Area VI Journal Column News

If you send me an e-mail or a PM and you don't receive a response or confirmation that I received it, please send it again if you can. I found out from someone I've sometimes overlooked stuff sent to me in the past that should have been included in the column and I felt terrible about that and I don't want to do it in the future.

If you DON'T live in Area VI, please consider finding out who writes the column for your area and taking the time to send them a note or tidbit to share within your own area. If you look in a recent Journal the contact info is listed at the end of each column.

FYI.....I also noticed in the last issue the Journal editor was looking for submissions for other articles and you may have something interesting and relevant to share with members from all over - not just in your area - so consider looking at that issue to see if you have something you could submit. Amy Roberts does a wonderful job putting the Journal together already and the more involved we all get whether it is running ads promoting our farms, horses or accomplishments or submitting articles, news and information for consideration within area columns or feature stories, the better and more informative the Journal will be.

THANK YOU!!!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that your area article in the last Journal was probably the nicest report (from the areas) that I've seen there. Way to go Sanny.

Back