North Of The Border

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Hi everyone --

it is now time to send our news for the next edition of the Journal -- so if anyone has ANY news -- please send to

[email protected]

Please use my email address above so that I may get it all in one spot for reporting & editing.

I ask each month in our column for news to be sent so that I can share it with our readers , but get very few submissions.

The other day I got an email from a member in the West wondering why I do not report news & wins from their part of the country.

This is a "Coast To Coast" column -- BUT - I can only report what is sent to me.

I do not know everyone -- and perhaps do not know that you won a special award or ribbon at Nationals.

With a little input from our members in different areas from East to West & back again -- we could really showcase what we are accomplishing up here in Canada.

Not so very long ago we did have our own news column & I worked hard to get one in place. I eventually went to Convention & asked to have this put in place & they did it for us. Please do your part & share your news with me to share with others.

Also looking to hear from those in Eastern Canada. -- Quebec & anywhere in between -- thanks to those who have responded with news - I was happy to hear from Quebec today.

Once again -- please send your news to

[email protected]

Thanks to everyone . !!

Latest posts

Back