IF You Had To Pick Only One: TV, Radio, Internet, or Books?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could only choose ONE from the following categories, which would YOU pick? If you want to el

• TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Radio

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Books

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I'm curious to know where other book lovers land!!!
default_yes.gif

IF I had to pick only one of the choices, then I'm going to figure keeping up with news and current events is not something I can do!!!

If I had to choose from the above, I would pick books. My love of listening to audio books has taken a serious toll on some of the TV series that I do enjoy (just not more than books). I love the internet -- but again, not more than books! Radio is something I only tune to if I'm in my car (thank you, satellite radio), but more often than not, I still pick an audio book when I'm driving.

What about you fellow (what's the female version here?!?!) book lovers? If you could only have one of those choices, what do you think it would be?

*Hangs my head in shame* As much as I'd love to say books (I obsess about books), I think I'd have to go with internet on this one. The internet offers everything - communication with my long lost friends and some new ones via forums/facebook, a wealth of knowledge when I need to look up something or research health issues, re-runs should I not have access to TV when my favorite series are on, and I can shop for my favorite things without having to get dolled up to leave the house or go 30+ miles away to find what I'm looking for.

This was a surprisingly difficult choice for me, but when it came to how I would deal with the lack of one or the other, I chose books a my "only." While I would be crushed without my contact with distant friends and news, and internet does bring me much of my current reading, I just can't imagine life without my books, especially the musty old ones that will never come out as ebooks.

I'm just glad I don't have to choose!

I love peace and quiet. I don't always have a radio on when driving or the tv when home alone. The internet I could live without but never books.

I pick the radio! I'd like to take it back(the 50's?) to when they used to tell the stories on the radio. I love to be read to and I think this would be a great way to have that done! Plus I love music!!

I couldn't choose. I need radio/TV for news and weather. I need the Internet for pretty much everything! And I would go crazy without something to read at lunch!

I chose books but it was a tough one between that and internet... I almost chose internet because I read alot of books on my kindle so since they are e-books I figured that might count towards internet.... But in reality I could live without internet well before I could live without books to read..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back