If you donated to CMHR Mission and too bought a gift, please read

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
We are scrambling to get a total to you for our $3 Mission of Thanks, we also want to get all of the prizes/gifts out that many of you won or purchased. But we could use your help.

Many have different names than their forum name, many did not include a note with payment for us to know if you did receive a gift. So we are trying to match up forum names from the thread with real names of payments received and gifts that need to get mailed out.

So, if you did purchase a gift and you have not received it, please message me with what that gift was to be, when you made payment and by what method, paypal or other, and the name attached to the payment. I hope that all makes sense.

It is difficult to know which $30 was to go toward which gift when you receive so many $30 donations and none contain notes. We are thankful for them all, but more so, we want to get you your item!!

We WANT to get these out to you, have several donors waiting to send you your item, so please send me a PM and we can get this all taken care of hopefully soon and also get the total out to everyone!

Thank you again to all so very very much!!

Oh, I have already talked to a few, if you are sure this has been straightened out between us, no need for another message.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as we get this all situated, we will be getting a total for everyone! Can't wait to see it!! Please get with me so we can get all gifts in the mail!!

thank you

I've sent Tammi an e-mail, but I did receive my halter. I got the Crazy Hearts, and its so cute.

So glad your items are arriving! Thank you for letting us know. Hope to get all situated, out in the mail to the winners as soon as we can!

I only know where one of my ribbon bags is going. Using my own ribbons and she has already paypalled me the shipping. Need to know where the other is going and if I am using my own ribbons or the bidder's ribbons. Thanks for all you do.

Latest posts

Back