IBP version of the forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya

Reaction score
When using my iPhone on this forum, there is an option to use the IBP version...so I downloaded the app, but I can't get it to work. I tried copying the URL but it says not found. Does anyone know how to make this work and if its even worth it.

Thanks

Sonya, I havn't a clue, but just wondering if you may need to click on the little orange square in the lower left corner of the forum page (from your iphone) that gives the RS feeds? (or whatever it is...I'm not techy at all with iphones etc. LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see a little orange hicky. When I pull up the forum from my iphone or even my android tab, it auto converts to a mobile version...I can't edit, quote, use spell check from that...there is an option for desktop, but thats hard to use on the little touch screens..then there is an option to get that IPB version (no clue), I thought maybe all the functions of the forum could be used on that...I am not tech savy either...most of the cool things I find I can do with these devices is purely accidental...lol.

Latest posts

Back