I would LOVE to see your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh fizz, Bliss is really pretty!

Palley is cute as ever gage.

Very pretty Palominos every one, keep them comming
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

rabbitsfizz said:
This is Bliss.
AMHABliss.jpg

Rabbit,

Do you have any more pictures of Bliss? She's stunning. Your other palominos are pretty, but Bliss really caught my eye.

Well I don't have any little pally's, but one of my school horses is one!
biggrin.gif

Here he is, he is a Quarab & his name is Fandango, aka Dingo
rolleyes.gif
, I know I know, it just slipped out of my mouth one day and it stuck. The arab half of him sure acts like one sometimes though!
rolleyes.gif
IMG_0003.jpg

Dingofront.jpg

I love palominos!

I have TWO palomino horses, and then one that most people would think is palomino, but I feel she is actually a very light silver bay dun.

This is Triple H Derby Day Miracle, my golden child. He has been a real source of joy to me and is such a good boy with a big heart. He is my former show stallion and is now a much loved gelding:

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

This is Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold (pending), who I will meet TOMORROW! He is a yearling B division gelding to be and I can hardly wait to show him next season:

PAL%20--%206-3-06%20029.jpg

And then here is my pretend palomino, Harmony Hills Harvest Gold. She looks palomino to most people but think she's really light silver bay dun:

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20079.jpg

Here is ours, with her foal from this year.

Ripl-K-Golden Babe (Glory) ASPC/AMHR

Glory is a Foundation Classic Shetland. Foaled: 4 - 86

Ripl-K-Golden King X Ripl-K Golden Dolly

Babies5-4-05006.jpg

GloryBaby.jpg

Yes, genetically Bliss is a Dunalino, phenotypically Palomino!! Was standing in front of a mirror admiring herself when the brains were being handed out!! Every time she had a foal she was surprised, every time she saw me she would shriek "Eek a Martian" and try to climb a tree. I sold her in the end as I grew weary of it. She should have been smart as she is a Rabbit daughter and, ask Lillian (ASIFBYMAGIC) her sons are smart enough!!I have other pics I'll try to put some up on photobucket- that's the only one on there at the moment.

wub.gif
PALOMINOS
aktion033.gif
one of my most favourite colours right next to DUNS & GRULLAS!!!

LOL Jane, poor Bliss too busy looking in the mirror instead of getting the brains. Must be a blonde thing in pali's
wink.gif
!!!

Well I just gotta share mine too. Now no-one is in 'show' condition, but they are beautiful all the same.

My boy "Flying Dusts Neon Xtreme" aka: Bobby

HORSES_FDNX_Aug05_06.jpg
HORSES_FDNX_Aug05_05.jpg

My 3yo mare "Ridgey Didge Angel In Disguise" aka: Angel

Angel2.jpg

My 2yo filly "Silver Circle Blues Vision Of Gold" aka: Sparkle

HORSES-SILVERCIRCLEBLUESVISIONOFGOLD_Feb05_03.jpg

Thanks for letting me share,

saludando.gif
Nicole

Jill, Pretty pretty pretty!
wub.gif

Farmhand your mare is beautiful!

They are all pretty (Im a big golden palomino fan though
wub.gif
)

Thanks for shareing, any one else?!

This is my girl just minutes after giving birth to this gorgeous colt.

NickandGoldDust.jpg

Robin

Oh my FAVORITE!

Here is my baby girl, CK's Dynasty's Ginger Cream (deceased)

GloriaRoland.jpg

And my pride and joy, Senda Message SOS

MessyNATD.jpg

MessyNATH.jpg

Don't know how I forgot Xena (RF Bars Warrior Princess), but I did! This pix doesn't show it,but she's a snowcap appy palomino.

xenaright01.jpg

Nicole, I know you've seen pictures of my palomino, but I have to share any way. Hey they're new pictures, does that count?
biggrin.gif

TraderHeeling.jpg

Traderheading.jpg

cbarrels.jpg

edited to fix pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Quarterhorse mare, "Treasure". She is a really dark palomino in the spring. Goldens out a bit more by the end of summer. Lightens and Dapples in the winter. I have a new Mini Mare, Bonnie who is a Palomino Pinto. Only Palomino is her head. I don't have any photos of her on line yet.

Tracy W.

MI

Treasureft.jpg
TreasureRun.jpg

Latest posts

Back