I will do some collages..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I know Lucky Acres recently did this, but I really need something to do.. I do collages best, but I can also do some minor photo editing, silhouettes, and pretty much a touch of everything else. Just give me the pictures, text, and any other preferences.. And I will get right to it!
default_smile.png

Here is something I whipped up real quick:

WillandCozz-2.jpg

hello,

you can go to our website do some collages for us if you like.www.paintbynumbersranch.net or

www.photobucket.com under MBHorses to see alot of our photos.i would love some with all different ones. My girls would love some with them in them.
default_wub.png
: You can go to the main page or each individual horse page

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get bored you can go to my website and do a collage of littlefoots Alfalfa.

www.freewebs.com/samsminiatures

(sorry my link thing isnt workin)

Ok, here is the first one. I wasn't sure which horses to use, so I just picked out some. Hope you like it!

gwillikers.jpg

Maxine, you have a PM.
default_smile.png

I would love to have a collage done if you would like to do one! I've always wanted one done of my stallion, O Henrys Viking. One with all of these pics in it if you're up to it :bgrin

Viking-head.jpg

Viking-head2.jpg

Viking-head3.jpg

Viking-body2.jpg

Viking-body.jpg

Viking-fbody.jpg

Okay...I know there's alot!
default_unsure.png
: But I just love this boy and the halter and the fences...and lawnmower
default_rolleyes.gif
: all get in the way of these pics...and he's so gorgeous I hate that they take away from his pretty face. Would love if you could do a collage and somehow get rid of those. If not then that's ok too! Thank a bunch and can't wait to see what you can do with some of the others'.

Latest posts

Back