I thinlk this is so funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
They are banning all postitutes from being anywhere near the inauguration site. I think this is hilarious. I guess I'm not up on my prostitues but what makes them think anyone would try to pull a trick with 2 million people around? Is this a common thing in D.C.? just wondering? Or is it because there are 2 million people expected that they know that some funny business will go on. Or is it just because it is Washington D.C.? I'm really confused.

Why not ban electricians, or plumbers. or doctors, or waitresses etc.?

That is pretty funny!!! Prostitution is illegal in DC... so is it a change, like they're not allowed AT the inauguration, but on January 21, they are allowed all over DC?
default_laugh.png
Since they're not allowed period, it strikes me funny that they are specifically banned from the inauguration
default_biggrin.png
Like, it's illegal but it is especially illegal when the eyes of the world are glued to the Nation's Capital :DOH!

PS yes, I do think there's a measurable problem with prostitution in DC
default_sad.png

Thats amazing! Yes I'm thinking they must be popular there? How can the police really tell if a woman is a prostitute? Of course unless shes really skanky, LOL!! Maybe the police know alot of them by sight, from previous arrests?? Interesting.....

Well... what is one thing politicians are stereotyped for doing (and heck, actually DO???) with "ladies"???

Sigh.

Andrea

That is so funny.

We all know or have heard reports of most of the presidents being ladies men heheheh

As long as there are men there will be prostitutes! I think they should make it legal.
default_laugh.png

They're not allowed to be there at all? Or they just can't be peddling their wares in the area??
default_laugh.png
And I also have to wonder, how will the police know if some are prostitutes or not? If a prostitute puts on a prim and proper outfit and mingles in with the crowd...will the police be able to tell?
default_laugh.png
On the other hand, what if some gal goes there dressed in a revealing outfit...will she be thrown out??

I used to work with a girl who tended to dress in outfits that were cut too low on the top and too high on the bottom and more than one person said she looked a little too much like a prostitute...yet she actually wasn't one. If she were to go to DC that day, would she be thrown out?
default_new_shocked.gif

Darn it, Donna and I are planning on going and we're prostitutes!
default_laugh.png

Hmmm... If they can't be there, where will they be? It's been pretty cold here in Western Wisconsin, so maybe they could warm things up here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry Bonnie, I didn't mean to kill your thread, I was just trying to be funny, as long as it was supposed to be a funny thread, I was trying a little humor, I may be a little warped, again, I'm sorry.

Latest posts

Back