I think doing a reading

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are right Bonnie and I hope you are up and around quickly!!

Jim Henson, the guy who created the Muppets, died of pneumonia! My S/O almost did too one year. If his family hadn't stopped by... the Dr. said if they had waited for just a few hours, it would have been a whole different story! It's creepy- like the foal pnuemonia that shows up without a sign- no cough, no nothing until the next thing you know...... and it's not something to fool with.

Thank the lucky stars that all that happened that way- I always say things happen for a reason!!! GET WELL SOON and take care!!

Ha, I don't think it'a a Yankee thing.... I think many of us just know we have things to do here and need to get stuff done and don't want to be a 'weinie' so you 'cowboy up' and keep going- til you literally fall over! Wow, you are lucky!!

I think you are right Bonnie and I hope you are up and around quickly!!

Jim Henson, the guy who created the Muppets, died of pneumonia! My S/O almost did too one year. If his family hadn't stopped by... the Dr. said if they had waited for just a few hours, it would have been a whole different story! It's creepy- like the foal pnuemonia that shows up without a sign- no cough, no nothing until the next thing you know...... and it's not something to fool with.

Thank the lucky stars that all that happened that way- I always say things happen for a reason!!! GET WELL SOON and take care!!

Ha, I don't think it'a a Yankee thing.... I think many of us just know we have things to do here and need to get stuff done and don't want to be a 'weinie' so you 'cowboy up' and keep going- til you literally fall over! Wow, you are lucky!!
Cowboy up!!!!!!!!!! I like that!!!!!!!

I am going to steal that one!

Hugs

Bonnie

LOL, Bonnie, you don't have to steal it. I'm surprized you haven't heard that one before. It is quite a common saying here in the SW! I can't even take credit for that one!

Latest posts

Back