I think doing a reading

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I have had the headache from heck for about a week and I knew I had a fever but it wasn't bad I didn't think so went on about my business.

Today I was going to big family gathering at my sisters,went up put horses under their fan and gave them a snack,then was heading out for the party.

When I came back in the phone was ringing and someone asked if I could do a reading.

So I said sure,did the first one and was doing the second one when i started to shake but not the regular shakes.

My whole body was convulsing and I couldn't breathe,made it to the door and called to my husband in the garage I knew if the door was shut he wouldn't here me and I would pitch out onto the front steps.

He heard me and came running.

I was convulsing my body was shaking so bad.

I am a tough old yankee and tried my bag of tricks finally I said call 911 and man he knew then it was bad.

They came and took me to the hospital.

They hooked me up to all the stuff and by the time the Dr. came in I said look I already know what happened my blood sugar got too low, which it was)so I know thats whats wrong. He calmly said not with a fever of 102.6 it isn't.

So more tests and it turned out to be pneumoia!I have not had a runny nose, or one cough?????

He said the convulsing things can happen when a prolonged fever goes wild he had a name for it but darned if I can remember it..

But IF I had not got that phone call I would have been going down the interstate at 65 miles an hour.

It happened in the blink of an eye i was feeling fine then bam I was convulsing and literally could not breathe, or even pick up my hand I would not have had any control over my car.

I could not even have called for help.

The Dr said you know you may think you can tough things out in your life,but remember this, tough women often die!!

When the e.r. nurse was hooking me up I noticed he had a necklace on with stones in it. And I said maybe you will understand if I say I am doing Reiki on myself?

He said I am a Reiki Master!
default_yes.gif
:

What are the odds of that ?

He took over for someone out sick today...........

I had Iv's with antibiotic and some other stuff.

Well they let me come home but if I am not much much better within 24 to 48 hours he said you need to get back in here pronto.

I can say this laying in a bed on oxygen you don't feel to bad but when your not on it it's not so great.

I am thinking I should have stayed. Here it is 1 in the morning and i can't sleep.

My poor husband was so scared and as the hours went on,one of the nurses who came in said are you alright?

I looked and he was white as a ghost. I said he needs something to eat hes a diabetic. He says no no I am fine this is about you. They finally brought him a boxed lunch, because i wouldn't shut up about it.

He reaches over takes my hand and says we have to take care of each other the 2 of us and the little horses are all we have..............

I could have bawled right then.

But I think the angels arranged that reading so I wouldn't be out on the road when it hit.

What do you think?

default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie, oh my goodness!! :new_shocked: I think someone upstairs was watching you. Most of the time when the phone rings, we don't want to answer. Thank God you did!! Sending prayers
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: your way. I pray that you get back to feeling better soon. Not sure of the reading was from anyone on the forum or who, BUT THANK YOU FOR CALLING BONNIE!!!!!!!It was a blessing and probably saved her life!! Please keep us updated on how you are, and PLEASE listen and take it easy!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Jodie

I say get well soon, Bonnie...we all need you here a long long long time more.

(((Hugs)))

Glad you were not driving as that could have well been the end of you!

Liz M.

default_unsure.png
: Wow Bonnie........thanks be to God that you were home (at Sisters). That could have been bad, or at least a lot worse. I'm sure it felt plenty bad enough! Here's to you getting well, and making a quick recovery. Thankfully you have your hubby to stand by you and help you, sounds like he is a good man.

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Alicia

Everything happens for a reason, Bon.........but then, you KNOW that.

I'd say that was one heck of a wake-up call for both you AND your hubby.

MA

aww bonnie im so glad you are okay!! how scarey is that? please take care of yourself better. Sending good thoughts you way

Bonnie, so sorry this happened but thank goodness someone called at just the right time.
default_yes.gif
: I do think someone upstairs was watching out for you. And hubby was so concerned he almost had a problem too. You guys really need each other.
default_wub.png
: Hope you are well soon and keep us posted. Take care. (((((HUGS&
default_wub.png
: )))))

[SIZE=14pt]thank goodness you are going to be o.k., i think sometimes many of us think we can tough it out, good lesson for all, take care
default_yes.gif
: , Nikki
[/SIZE]

He reaches over takes my hand and says we have to take care of each other the 2 of us and the little horses are all we have..............
Well that one brought tears to my eyes. How lucky you both are to have each other!

Glad to hear the Dr. discussed the "tough" thing with you. I'm the same way, and I know it ain't always good. Take care of yourself!!

Everything happens for a reason, Bon.........but then, you KNOW that.
I'd say that was one heck of a wake-up call for both you AND your hubby.

MA
Maryann has it right Bonnie. I'm so glad you are alright and very thankful, too
default_wub.png
: Now you listen to that awesome hubby of yours
default_wink.png
:

Please get well soon Bonnie!! At the same time, don't "push" too hard...pneumonia takes awhile to recover from and you don't want to relapse!

How scary for you and your hubby, but Bonnie, you have a "good one" in your guy!!
default_wub.png
:

Another of your angels blessed you with the phone call do take care and give that man of yours a Great Big Hug. Nice to know when we need them they come through. Prayers for full recovery and dont try to push it.

I think your husband is a gem! And I'm so happy your guardian angels were there and had a hand in seeing that you were taken care of.

default_wub.png
: THANK YOU ALL
default_wub.png
:

I am taking care actually can't do anything else,my body is in a lay down mode.

I am not even going to the barn as I know I won't make it. Sometimes God has to give me a dope slap, first he sends the pebbles then the boulder why do I always have to get the boulder??????? :eek:

I am going to see my Dr tomorrow .Especially if the headache is still there.

But it's nice to have the Forum family to go to.

Bye for now,

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bonnie! God sends the boulder because we think we are indestructable and indespensable. You be good now and get strong. I really think the end of the school year beat you down an awful lot this year and your hubby was sick also not too long ago and your sweet Cash...I think your burdens were getting to heavy so the guides knocked them off your shoulders and sent the call to help you. Keeping you in my prayers. Be good for as long as it takes (coming from one who is chomping at the bit also)
default_wub.png
:

The Dr said you know you may think you can tough things out in your life,but remember this, tough women often die!! When the e.r. nurse was hooking me up I noticed he had a necklace on with stones in it. And I said maybe you will understand if I say I am doing Reiki on myself?

He said I am a Reiki Master!
default_yes.gif
:

What are the odds of that ?

He took over for someone out sick today...........

He reaches over takes my hand and says we have to take care of each other the 2 of us and the little horses are all we have..............I could have bawled right then.

Bonnie

tough women often die... wow, what an eye-opener. guess we can all take a lesson from that!

how cool that he was a Reiki Master too!!

and sending {{{hugs}}} to Larry, what a great guy
default_wub.png
: - you could have bawled, you say... but reading that, i AM bawling!!!

isn't it great to have guardian angels AND good men
default_wink.png
:

love ya Bonster, now you take GOOD CARE of yourself and make sure Larry does too... we need you guys to stick around a while yet
default_yes.gif
:

Please take care of yourself, your husband is right all we have on this earth is each other and if we don't look out for one another, someone slips away. As I always tell my daughter when she's not feeling well, you need to be a bump on the bed, watch TV (I'm partial to the sci-fi channel
default_smile.png
) and just rest, as that is what your body is telling you. The ER nurse was also there for a reason to help you heal. Sending lots of prayers to you from NC in hoping you get better and your husband can relax that you are on the road to recovery. Take care

Tracy

Oh Bonnie, thank goodness for that call. Do as your Doc says. Know how tough that can be sometimes but necessary. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
default_wub.png
:

Wow Bonnie, I can't think of words. I have tears in my eyes. All I can say is Thank God!

{{{{{{{Bonnie}}}}}}}
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back