I think doing a reading

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh Bonnie, the angels were watching over you! Thank God!!! I am so glad that nothing worse happened... not that it wasn't bad enough! I am thankful that you got the care you needed.

We need you around for a long timeHon!!!

Robin

Well it apparently was not time for you to return back to the earth. Get well & stick around & see what is in store for you! Bless you & take care!

Well sheesh Bonnie, don't you think you have enough excitement going on without adding more to it :bgrin

Maybe you should just become a hermit and stay home, we all love and need you too much to have something happen to you. Keep listening to your angels!
default_yes.gif
:

Get better soon! Sending many hugs
default_wub.png
:

When we got home last night about 8:30, I had been worrying at the hospital about the horses supper going to be so late worry they would fret and colic or something.

We came up to the door and there was a note on it that the neighbors had fed the horses and put them in as they knew we would worry about them!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

And at 5 tonight a neighbor knocked on the door with macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, homemade bread,watermelon and 3 horse videos and a Nicholas Sparks book!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: She also said I have tomorrow off and will be up at noon to put the kids in for their snacks and respray!

People are unbelievable!!!!!

Bon

OH Bonnie, Yep your gardian angels are watching. Rest and know we are all sending prayers for you!! Get your husband to let us know how you are feeling tomorrow. He sounds like a special one too. Cheryl

When we got home last night about 8:30, I had been worrying at the hospital about the horses supper going to be so late worry they would fret and colic or something.We came up to the door and there was a note on it that the neighbors had fed the horses and put them in as they knew we would worry about them!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

And at 5 tonight a neighbor knocked on the door with macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, homemade bread,watermelon and 3 horse videos and a Nicholas Sparks book!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: She also said I have tomorrow off and will be up at noon to put the kids in for their snacks and respray!

People are unbelievable!!!!!

Bon
:aktion033: That is so awesome of your neighbors. :aktion033: Now do your part and take care of YOURSELF
default_yes.gif
:

Bonnie I'm so happy you took that call and now you are doing what the DR said for you to do :aktion033: !

You are so important to all of us. Sending prayers your way.

Gosh Bonnie,

That had to be so scary! I'm so glad you are feeling lots better - what great neighbors you have.

Hugs and prayers for you! You are very special to many people and especially to all your forum friends!

Oh Bonnie,

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. But, this was NOT a coincidence. You getting that phone call to do the readings was definately because a guardian angel was watching over you.

And how loved you are! It shows in how your neighbors were so caring as to take care of your horses for you. And all of us on this forum worry about you as well as you are so dear to us!!!!

Your poor hubby. He so loves you and he is right. You two need each other.

Now you need to just take care of yourself. Follow the Doctor's orders and get better!

Many Hugs to you, prayers, and white light!

Okay, so your post got me all choked up. I hope you are feeling better! You better take care of yourself because I have yet to meet you!!!

Tracy

Oh, Wow, Bonnie, that little angel surely must have been on your shoulder, looking over you. Thank heaven you hadn't walked out of that door. Now you and your wonderful husband are still together and besides, we need you!

Bonnie if it isn't Larry we are worring about it's YOU. Let me know what I can do to help you and Larry out. If you need me to come and do anything for the horses I'm pretty free Wed and the weekend. Stay in bed and get your strenght back. NO readings for now, people will understand that you need to rest. If I had known you were sick we would not of called Sunday morning about Millie but thank you so much. Lizzie was just in tears and so worried about Millie I had to call. Lizzie wouldn't listen to us, only your words. I don't know what will happen to Lizzie if something very serious happens to Millie, it will be a hard road.

All my good thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

Love ya

Hi Bonnie,

Get well soon! I too wished I lived closer to help you out!

If I did I would bake you a cake and bring you a DD ice coffee!

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Bonnie,

Just found this post. So sorry your not feeling well. Thinking we all might stop to answer that call just as we head out the door next time. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!

Mark

Bonnie if it isn't Larry we are worring about it's YOU. Let me know what I can do to help you and Larry out. If you need me to come and do anything for the horses I'm pretty free Wed and the weekend. Stay in bed and get your strenght back. NO readings for now, people will understand that you need to rest. If I had known you were sick we would not of called Sunday morning about Millie but thank you so much. Lizzie was just in tears and so worried about Millie I had to call. Lizzie wouldn't listen to us, only your words. I don't know what will happen to Lizzie if something very serious happens to Millie, it will be a hard road.

All my good thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

Love ya

Diana,

If that was you that called and delayed Bonnie from leaving the house.........THANK YOU!

Bonnie's Angel(s) were working through you, Lizzie, and Millie, if that was the case.

Blessings,

MA

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for all your concerns!
default_wub.png
:

But I am fine really!

Antibiotics are wonderful and I am feeling just great! I had been running a fever for awhile with a sinus infection that I was trying to ignore.

You know tough it out, yankee medicine,suck it up and you'll be fine! :eek:

I know I know. So guess my immune system was down and when the pneumonia bug hit the blood stream my body went into a high speed wobble!

And sent me into convulsive spasms.

Went to hospital and on oxygen and started feeling better right away.

I really am doing great!

Neighbors have been great about helping and I have been able to just veg. BUT I also think it's bad to just lay around for to long you feel weak from that anways!
default_yes.gif
:

So no need to worry.

I feel so lucky I could just drop everything and just rest, a lot of people don't have that luxury.

Besides one great benenfit is I dropped 10 lbs in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found and read through this thread, so glad you are on the mend! It takes a big scare to slow some of us down :eek: , you've had yours now lol. Take care of yourself!

Jan

default_pray.gif
: oh my. sounds really scary, my sister is a diabetic, and im always afraid of that happening to her, i hope everything is ok . you will be in my prayers

Latest posts

Back