I need to pick your brains-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
He's the sire of my stallion, Dale Ray EK's Topper Shinning Star, and I can't for the Life of me remember what his titles were.

I know he won something big, but my Google-fu is weak this evening, and I can't find it!

I think I recall he was reserve as a junior- can anyone help my bad memory??

Also, if any of you have any pictures of his grand-dam NFC's Jaded Lady, or any more of her get/grand get- I would really apperciate it!

According to the AMHA studbook, Top of the Line was the 1995 Reserve National Grand Champion Junior Stallion and was also a National Champion in Two Year Old Stallions 30" and under. Jaded Lady is on the first page of Alliance Miniatures' mares section. I'm sure they have many other pictures of her get on their site (two of their stallions are her sons). Great horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I Knew he had done some major things- just couldn't find them-

I Love Jaded Lady- what cracks me up is that he does the same lip thing she did-

*Picture added to show*

P1020649.jpg

And one to show his head really Isn't 8 miles long- *roll eyes*

P1030077.jpg

He's my baby, and we are going to *try* offering him at public stud this year, though I am already a little worried at what will show up here.

However, I only have 2 mares for him this year, and would love to see more then just two of his kids from nice mares next year.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back