I missed Survivor last night!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
what happened???Who got the boot???
biggrin.gif

They sent Bobby Jon packing, and I think Jamie should have been the one, but he won immunity. The Ex-Football player found the other immunity idol in the forest and so he saved himself as he was another one slated to go judging by the whispering around camp.

Liz M.

It appeared they were going to vote Gary off but when tribal council was held he brought forth the immunity thingy that had been hidden so Bobby Jon was voted off.

Edited to add...Jan=mie had won immunity.

justanothercowgirl said:
what happened???Who got the boot???
biggrin.gif

498337[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary was supposed to be voted out, but he found the immunity idol in the woods and presented it at tribal council. So, Bobby Jon got voted out instead. I was sorry to see him go as I really liked him.

They had a reward challenge for food. The survivors were ranked for food based on who got the best score at the challenge. The 1st place winner (Judd) got the best food (steak/lobster/open bar). The dinners got progressively worse in places 2-9. Jamie who won 4th place, gave up his place because he was such a jerk last week and put himself in 9th instead, which moved everybody else up a place. He got a bowl of nuts for his dinner. Judd got really drunk and ended up barfing in the shelter!! He was able to invite 2 players to sit and eat with him at the "King's" table. He asked Steph and Bobby Jon.

I really don't like Judd and Jamie and hope neither wins the million dollars!! I would love to see Steph win, but doubt if her team mates will allow that.

hee hee thanks everyone!! I REALLY was hoping that Judd was gone, he is such an arrogant knob!!!
biggrin.gif

If these last few survivors play their cards right, if Judd ends up being one of the last ones on the island, they need to take him with them to the final four.....I don't think he's very popular and won't get voted for the million. At least that would be my way of thinking. I hope Cindy wins....she sure has worked hard (along with Stephanie)...but Stephanie is taking up with Judd and thats gonna hurt her in the long run. She needs to do a big overnight switch if she's even got a chance to save herself. I think Judd shot himself in the foot when he told all the other tribe members that the idol was definitely on the ground. Now everyone will know that he would'nt think twice to blatently lie to them all...except for Stephanie that is.

I think Steph is taking up with Judd as a strategic move because she knows he is not very popular and rubs people the wrong way.

Latest posts

Back