I lost my Blue Boy...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackwater Farm

Reaction score
On Sunday August 26th at 7:12pm I lost my Blue Boy. He was my first mini, my favorite mini, my everything. He was the first horse I trained to drive by myself. The first horse to come into my house. With him I showed people that papers aren't everything. Even though he was not registered and a little dwarfy we still piled on the ribbons. He was a performance power house! I showed alot of people just what you can do with a mini. He was and always will be a part of my family and he will always always be missed.

Blueboy5.jpg

blueboy6.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand the tears. He was lovely, lucky you to have had suck a sweet boy in your life.

So sorry you lost your friend. That's very sad.

I am so sorry that you have lost your special boy. He accomplished so much in his life. I feel for you, a hard tim I know.

I'm so sorry!!! It sounds like you and he were a great team, and I'm so sorry he's gone. Reading what you have written, I know you haven't just lost a beloved pet but also a playmate and showring partner..

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhh Im sorry, its so hard to deal with the loss of your best friend.
default_sad.png

I understand your grief. You've lost a friend, partner, family member and my heart goes out to you.

I'm so sorry, to hear of your loss. It is a huge jolt to one's heart, when we lose our beloved pets. In the past month, we have lost two 'oldies'. One 35 year old Arabian and a 16 year old dog. Your boy was beautiful and don't forget, you will see him again one day. By the way, I don't see any dwarf characteristics in him. He looked very normal to me.

Lizzie

So sad to hear of the loss of your buddy. The many hours and wonderful memories of time spent with your little horse can never be taken from you. I know there is a hole in the fabric of your life. May you mend and find peace.

I shall see the beauty, but none to match your living grace.

I shall hear music, but none as sweet as the song with which you loved me.

I shall fill my days, but I shall not-cannot forget.

Sleep soft dear friend.

I am so sorry for your loss and know the sorrow you are feeling. The love never dies.

So very sorry to hear that you lost your special friend - may the many happy memories help your heart to heal and find you peace.

((((HUGS))))

I am so sorry for your loss... having gone through a couple recently I know just how you feel. It is just heartwrenching. Hugs!

I'm so very sorry you lost your special boy
default_sad.png

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

So sorry to hear about your loss. He sounds like he was a wonderful boy and you obviously had a great working relationship. It's going to take quite a while to heal. I just lost my first mini last month too, and still catch myself looking for him in the now empty field.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back