I just wanted to say

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvonne_89

Reaction score
summer.jpg

hehe
default_smile.png

Thanks Yvonne, your horse is beautiful! It's funny, the road to the right of you next to the cliff's with the cars on it looks just like going into Bella Vista, Arkansas. Is it summer there? Your wearing a jacket so it must be chilly. Loved your picture.

Thanks Yvonne, your horse is beautiful! It's funny, the road to the right of you next to the cliff's with the cars on it looks just like going into Bella Vista, Arkansas. Is it summer there? Your wearing a jacket so it must be chilly. Loved your picture.
Thanks
default_smile.png
the pic. is about 2-3 weeks old, so at that time it was a bit chilly. But the summer is her now :aktion033:

Thank you for the wonderful card. I hope y'all are enjoying your summer too.

Since you are so far north, I was wondering how many hours of daylight you are having. We were in France last week and the sun did not set until 11 at night. I loved it!
The sun don`t set until 11-12 a night here
default_smile.png
But in the winter it begans to be dark about 4 pm

It's funny, the road to the right of you next to the cliff's with the cars on it looks just like going into Bella Vista, Arkansas.
I agree, it looks a LOT like Bella Vista
default_yes.gif
: As soon as I saw the picture, I had to look and see where she was located because it looked like a lot of places around here (SW Missouri, NW Arkansas).

Beautiful picture and lovely horse
default_wub.png
: Thank you for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice picture! Hope you have a good summer too! :aktion033:

It was in our plans at one point...I do hope to get there someday...

Latest posts

Back