I just heard...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
Will be having her Mini Donks on for the first show of the season today.

I hope someone watches .... I will be gone for most of the day.

It's funny they mentioned she was starting off the new season with a bunch of "butt*s"
default_wink.png
:

Cool. I'll try to catch the show inbetween jobs.

I missed it. Yard work/laundry/errands/more yard work and carpool for teh kids got teh better of me LOL. Anyone else see it?

I hope someone saw it too
default_yes.gif
:

the early morning show....showed her on her new set with "NEWSPAPER"

as an isle for her mini Donks when they made their appearance??

My donks would have thought the newspaper was eats
default_wacko.png
: ??

As for Martha ??

if I were her... I would have NEVER made them walk on newspaper??

so many other options when you are that rich
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]I caught the last part of it, she had two jacks, and then brought in her jenny she got for them.........I couldn't figure out why she wanted 2 jacks.....and one jenny(I think she needs another jenny!LOL) The jenny was a beautiful spotted girl. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Did anyone see the whole clip? I know she said she got the 2 boys in Canada and the Jenny a friend from CO gave her.[/SIZE]

Well, I am such a goober about things like this
default_wacko.png
: When I saw Martha talking about the donkey visit on "Today" I set the dvr thingie to record it, so here is my full report.. lol

Per Martha as she led the two little jacks in for the opening - "Miniatures, true Sicilian donkeys... just the most delightful pets" She got the jacks a few months ago for Mother's Day from her daughter and a friend. Clive and Rufus are the jacks' names, one a chocolate brown and the other is mostly white. "Like big dogs" she also says. They were "craving a jennet", so Billie is her new little jennet from her friend in Bedford (a white spotted). They were so cute, not very old, and one was resting its head on another one.... awwww
default_wub.png
: Martha reports the donks even came up to the back door the other day to visit with the dogs.

Anyhoo... they were really cute, but of course NO cuter than OUR donkeys here on the forum
default_wink.png
:

That's great PR for our wonderful donkeys ( hehe "our" you'd think I actually had one LOL)

Thanks for the review Tammy
default_smile.png

Did they walk on Newspaper
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:
[SIZE=12pt]Yes, Teri, it appeared they walked on the newspaper like good little donkeys
default_rolleyes.gif
: But they had also put some hay down which the donks happily munched on while Martha did a portion of the show. Such well-behaved little creatures they are
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Bumping this up for those interested in seeing a picture of Clive, Rufus and Billie
default_smile.png
Nice horse, too
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Martha's Mini Donkeys & Horse
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Tammy....what a barn mine doesnt look like that...what alittle money will do!!!
default_wacko.png
: I think she had the donkeys again on her show the other day i think tuesday...so of course i missed it...they look like cuties..( i dont see any cob webs)it kind of reminds me of little kings farm, barn in indiana
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW~~ sure wish my donkeys could live in luxery like that, I could move right in with them
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
: I dont remember who it is on our forum, but someone either lives (or there daughter) lives right up the road from Martha's farm, and she posted pictures of it awhile back. When I first heard she had donkeys ..I wrote her and asked her if she could post a pic of them on our forum....needless to say, I received no response from her :new_shocked: :bgrin Ce

( i dont see any cob webs)
I don't see any poo either :new_shocked:

I wrote her and asked her if she could post a pic of them on our forum....needless to say, I received no response from her Ce
Well, I was waiting on her to post the pics of her donkeys but you know, she is a very busy lady
default_wink.png
: Sooo I had to do it for her :bgrin :lol:

Yes, I would move right in that barn too... wow, sWeet!!
default_thumbup.gif
:

I was so proud of my little shed. Her donkeys would be appauld to live in it. She even has the fence I want. Thanks for posting pictures. It is nice to see how the other half live. I am glad that donkeys don't watch tv. They would all want that barn. I bet that she doesn't play with her donks like the rest of us do.

[SIZE=14pt]Her donkeys probably think they died and went to heaven.....mine wouldn't know what to do.......haha
default_rolleyes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Stalls that clean themselves..can you imagine, now thats a idea I really like :bgrin , like little mini robots picking up all the little mini poop. :bgrin I have a barn cleaner, that goes around the full barn, and takes everything right outside into the manure spreader, but darn--I still have to pick my stalls, and put it into the cleaner, which runs in front of every stall. Maybe I'll ask Santa for some barn cleaning robuts for christmas...and you all can just about guess what SANTA would tell me :bgrin Ohhh, wouldnt it be nice to be Martha, and have cleaning help, and not even see a cobweb. BUT--we could just put those big black creepy plastic spiders in our cobwebs, and tell everyone we decorated the barn for HALLOWEEN. I LIKE that thought! YUP~~ good excuse not to sweep down the cobwebs. Corinne

Back