I JUMPED ON THE PONY WAGON!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
We have just decided to buy this wonderful pony. We have always wanted one and we finially found him!

SMHC's Excelsior's Stylish Mover

2.jpg

3.jpg

Very Very nice, that was a good choice Jamie.

What is his breeding? Also how tall is he. Is he a gelding or a stallion??

Congrats, Bobby always has some wonderful horses I'm lucky enough to own a horse out of his breeding program. Much luck with him
aktion033.gif

Oh my gosh! I was just admiring him a few days ago and copied his pictures into a file that I use to paint my custom Breyer horses from! He is GORGEOUS, congradulations!!!

-Amy

CLC_Miniatures said:
What is his breeding?  Also how tall is he.  Is he a gelding or a stallion??

480097[/snapback]

Thanks Rob! He was the first one that really caught my eye when I was looking for so long. I think I made a great choice
biggrin.gif

His sire is SMHC'S Excelsior that has Wink's bloodlines on his sire's side. And his dam is SMHC'S BUTTERCUP with Georgetown's and Wink's bloodlines.

He currently measures 42" I believe with 3" heel. He will be a gelding very soon
wink.gif

JMS Miniatures said:
CLC_Miniatures said:

480097[/snapback]

Thanks Rob! He was the first one that really caught my eye when I was looking for so long. I think I made a great choice
biggrin.gif

His sire is SMHC'S Excelsior that has Wink's bloodlines on his sire's side. And his dam is SMHC'S BUTTERCUP with Georgetown's and Wink's bloodlines.

He currently measures 42" I believe with 3" heel. He will be a gelding very soon
wink.gif

480160[/snapback]

Hi: Omigod! He is just GORGEOUS! When I saw his picture I gasped with delight. How old is he? He looks to be a yearling, but then I've been fooled before. Congratulations! And good luck! Shirlee

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Jamie He is gorgeous!!!! COngratulations!![/SIZE]

Welcome to the wagon!
wink.gif

Lyn

Congratulations! Enjoy him - he is lovely!

Denise

Silversong Farm

mendocinobackofbeyond said:
JMS Miniatures said:
CLC_Miniatures said:

480097[/snapback]

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

480160[/snapback]

Hi: Omigod! He is just GORGEOUS! When I saw his picture I gasped with delight. How old is he? He looks to be a yearling, but then I've been fooled before. Congratulations! And good luck! Shirlee

480173[/snapback]

Yep you hit it right on the money, he's a yearling. Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone!
wub.gif

Goodness, I am not usually fond of a lot of color, but when I saw this guy all I could do was go
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
I will go pick my jaw off the floor now and wipe up the drool thank you very much
biggrin.gif

My Goodness! When you jumped, you jumped very well! Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

MA

Miniv said:
My Goodness!  When you jumped, you jumped very well!  Congratulations! 
aktion033.gif

MA

480639[/snapback]

LOL I'm glad I picked the winner than
laugh.gif
. I tell you what time and patience and you can find the right one.

Thanks again!

Jamie

[SIZE=14pt]Jamie, hes in Ohio isnt he ....pretty far from you I would guess...if you go yourself and get him it will be a fun road trip and Wagners have lots of very nice horses![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Bobby shows in our area so we get to see many of his ponies up close - Enjoy your new boy, he is a beauty for sure - be warned - they are more addictive than miniatures
yes.gif
wink.gif

Way to go, girl!!!!
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
WOW!!! And I hope to also join the "Pony wagon train" next year myself, with a couple of Getitia's horses for my clients and my sister!!!

I am more than impressed... he is outrageous!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

OMG!!
new_shocked.gif
I have been looking at this colt for a few months now! I'm so happy for you! My husband and I have spent many nights drooling over him, but the shipping to Montana can be the killer on many deals...
wacko.gif
Maybe in a year or two I can afford to buy from this farm. I really love their ponies!!! Ohio is a state I would love to visit between this farm and Buckeye!!
wub.gif

I don't even own a pony, but pop in here to admire the ones you all have. He is just gorgeous! He's just what I'm looking for in a miniature stallion! Congratulations!

OMG!!!
new_shocked.gif

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

not sure I would geld that one! You are a better person than I!

Congratulations - he is VERY HANDSOME!

JJ

Back