I hope the day has finally come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
It's been soooo cold, we've been waiting and waiting for it to warm up somewhat. The plan is for this Sunday, to meet the owners to pick up my two new jennys, it's been a pretty long wait and i"m anxious to meet them. I just hope it works out because the next two weekends I"m busy. Next weekend is the Heritage sale that some of us forum "chicks" are going to. The weekend after I have to go 650 miles, to Joplin, MO to pick up my sorrel jack, Redsunglo. I was going to have him shipped but turns out I traded a mare for a little 28.5" bl pinto stallion and he has the blue eyes that I love, this lady is from TX and is coming as far as MO as her sister lives there. Turns out that Redsunglo is just 15 miles away from her sisters so I'm making the trip, and I hate to travel and hate being gone so long but Nate will be here with the animals. So we'll have alot of activity around here for the next few wks, I sure wish I didn't work a real job at a time like this, not enough hours in the day to be home here to do what I want to do. I'll post pics of Star and Syrita when I get them here.

Wow! I sure hope it all falls into place like you need it too and I can't wait to see pictures!

Hi!

Good luck with getting your new kids home! Take care and be careful!

RNR

:aktion033: :aktion033: Sure hope everything workd out for you, and we get to see pictures of the homecoming soon.
default_yes.gif
: BTY--have fun at the sale and dont buy to many ~~ try to keep Donna under control too :bgrin
default_wink.png
: Corinne

WOW! Sounds like you have a few weekend filled with excitement!!! I can't wait to see you new jenny's and jack and your new little stallion too! :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Have fun at the sale![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sandy[/SIZE]

One more day, Marnie and you get to pick up those 2 lovely girls!

I can't wait to see them in person!

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: BTY--have fun at the sale and dont buy to many ~~ try to keep Donna under control too :bgrin
default_wink.png
: Corinne
ANNNNND!! Corinne, I am so worried about going to this sale - I do NOT need any more animals to care for but you know I have very little will power- Marnie's job is to not let me bid although in the past she has not been much help - it's more like, "Go ahead and bid, you "only" live once!" HA! Anyway we are looking forward to the fun day.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back