I have to brag!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamarack

Reaction score
Yesterday at the Farmington, Utah shows my "Josie" finished her championship by going winners bitch and best of winners, for her last major win. :aktion033: Now for the "mini news" I brought home a new horse trailer, now I can load up and go get some driving lessons!! Thanks for letting me brag.

Tamarack

sounds like you're having a great weekend!! congrats on the championship AND the new trailer! do you show your dog in herding events? that always looks like a lot of fun.

Do you have any pictures, I love shelties???? Congrats :aktion033:

sounds like you're having a great weekend!! congrats on the championship AND the new trailer! do you show your dog in herding events? that always looks like a lot of fun.

I showed in conformation and obedience, but I loved watching the herding shelties

Tamarack

Do you have any pictures, I love shelties???? Congrats :aktion033:
I will have to try to figure out how to send pictures, haven't done it yet. thanks for asking.

Tamarack

Wow!! How exciting!! Congratulations to you and Josie!! Have fun with that new mini trailer! :aktion033:

Congratulations on both counts!!!!

I'd love to see pictures of your dog, and of your trailer!

Shelties are great, aren't they?! My sheltie and I send you and yours a big congrats on your accomplishments. Congrats on the horse trailer too.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Huge congrats........

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back