I have noo hope or faiith left in me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teresa,

I do not know why life seems to kick us when we are down, but for some reason it always seems to be that way.

My heart goes out to you, but stay strong and things will get better. Loosing a horsey friend when you are already having such a difficult time, makes it oh so much worse.

Just remember that you have many people pulling for you with a shoulder to cry on if you need it.

Theresa-

I am so sorry - don't know what else to say.

Barbie

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I had just finished lighting a candle for you when I saw this thread. I can only imagine your turmoil right now, but please remember that we CARE.

Sometimes life seems so unfair.
default_no.gif
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Theresa

I'm sooo sorry, but as Riverdance said life does seem to kick you when your down

I'm so heartbreaking everything your through I pray soon you see things looking up

Lori

I've been waiting to hear all day after Theresa told me this AM that she was going to the Dr. today. As I thought she would (should) be, she's medicated right now. She asked me to ask you if you'd peek in on Ziggi (Miranda's filly) once in a while. She's on camera #1 with the black filly Cricket.

The URL to the cam changed and this is the new one

ZIGGI CAM

Thank you all so much!

I am so sorry about your loss. Things certainly are rough for you right now. (((hugs))) and prayers

Oh I'm really sorry to hear about your mare. Please take care of your self.You will be in my prayers. Joyce

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" (a quote by Anatole France)

I have found much truth in that statement.... the part of us that our beloved horses awake within us simply will never again fall asleep.

Miranda's cherished memories will keep her flame softly glowing in your heart, no matter how long of a time has gone by since she left your side....The pain is of course is now raw and fresh, but it will ease with time...and Miranda's flame will shine softly, right there in your heart, for all eternity... God bless you, Theresa....with sympathy, from fancyappy

Oh Theresa, there sure never seems to be an answer why things

can seem to go on such rampages thru ones life sometimes.

Sorry you have this burden added to your problems.

You sure are in everyone's thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to tell you how sorry i am about your babies, I know

how you feel, I recently lost 4 of my loved ones also. But i can tell

you that you may think it don`t get easier as it goes, but it does get

a little better every day that goes by....

They may be gone but they will never be forgotten...
default_sad.png

So my prayers are with you and your family....

Tina

Last edited by a moderator:
My blessings and prayers for you and yours. When the heart hurts it becomes almost unbearable. Just remember time will help take the edge off the pain. When you feel you can no longer bear the weight of it all, remember, the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train but the light of a new beginning.

huggs.

JoeAnn

Latest posts

Back