I know that it has been awhile since I have been in touch....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping you in my thoughts....

thank you for taking the time to update us.

Liz

Glad to hear from you - may these new doctors find a way to help you.

Prayers sent your way....
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Denise

Theresa,

I am just getting in from vacation and stopped here for a second. Sounds as though things are moving along and I will pray for you during your testing. I pray for you all the time anyway.

I'm glad you and Art are enjoying your goodies!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Thanks for the update.

It is so good to hear there are Drs who are willing to see you and talk about ways to get rid of this ailen. Keeping your sprits high is a good thing.

((((HUGS)))) and prayers being sent your way.

I am a solid believer of the "CYBER KNIFE" when used by an experienced dr(6-mo of usage). Several friends are alive today because of it. It was designed by a Dr at Stanford University & he is still improving on it.

A friend had multiple Pitutaury Tumors that kept coming back. They were wrapped around his Optic nevere & he is now legally blind. It came back again & again until the Dr's refused to operate again. A new "Cyber Knife" came to a local hospital which promptly said due to lack of experience & his sisuation being so critical he was sent to Stanford for the operation. The Designer just laughed & said ; yes, he got to do the hard ones but he didn't mind as it was designed for just such cases. His parents watched it all from the balcony. NO CUTTING, etc. The tumor has not come back.

Another neighbor has liver cancer that has been in remission also multiple times & the Dr also gave up. On her own she went to the local Cyber Knife Hospital & they discussed her at quite lenght & then said when she came in she could drive HERSELF, proceedure was about 45 minutes, then she could get up & drive home if she wanted to. Talking about "Space Age Techonolgy?" WOW!

Another old friend has colon cancer, etc, etc,etc.

Lets hope that you can join the successes that they have enjoyed without all the options of problems that a cutting operation might bring.

God Speed.

I am glad you have a DOC that is helping you. You both continue to be thought of and are in my prayers...keep us posted!
default_wub.png

Theresa, you sound so much better! I am glad you are up and doing things, but please, do not over do it. Thi doctor sounds good, and the Gamma knife is a very neat little tool. It is used a lot in vascular surgery. It destroys the alien within, cuts way dowm on the bleeding and is so accurate it doesn't harm healthy tissue. This is a good thing, so it is natural to be nervous, but this is good neews to be near someone that can do this type of surgery. Keep it up girl! Let them do all the tet, let them find the liens every nook and crany, then they can go in remove most of it and disble what they can not get, you will be feeling so much better soon.

You are an amazing inspiration.

Hang in there and glad to hear that fighting spirit once again!!!

Hugs and prayers for you, Art and your family!

Latest posts

Back