I have a great Dentist

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
So I'm having issues with a bad tooth, need to get in to see my dentist. Easy enough right! Well my dentist just happens to live in and practice in Anchorage, AK. So I call him. Yep not a problem be here at 9:00am Monday and we will get you taken care of. It will take a couple days to do what has to be done so plan on that. Ok. So I fly out of Portland, OR hopefully Sunday early because my brother who lives there doesn't want to get up at 5:00am Monday to go to the airport. I'm on vacation next week but didn't want to spend it this way. He was kind enough to call in a couple prescriptions for me down here at my pharmacy of choice. Did I say how great he is.

Now all I have to do is convince my brother that no I don't feel like going fishing. It's cold out there this time of year. I will be eating fish and Moose and Caribou and whatever else he has in his freezer instead of beef and chicken. I do like his cooking. He makes the best beer batter hallibut you could ever have.

Last time I was there he wanted me to go out and chase off the Moose that was eating their roses.

No sorry he was huge, sometimes roses just don't really matter. That was one of those times.

I'm really going to miss all my critters while I'm gone. They will be fed and cared for but not like I do it. I don't know exactly what day I will get home but I do know where I will be as soon as I get home. Out there with the horses and dogs and goats. I will be in severe withdrawals from lack of fur.

So for the next few days that old song "North to Alaska" will be playing over and over and over in my brain. Then when I get back I'm hoping to go visit Dorothy, Ron, Tammy and Duckie again. Can't wait to watch her being driven in person.

I know of a very good dentist in ST Helens and believe me, it took a long time to find him. I have a lot of health issues and finding a dentist that did super good work and would listen....

This one does. PM me if you want his contact info.

Ummm...I hate to be nosey, but why do you travel over 2000 miles to see a dentist?
default_unsure.png
Surely there is one closer?
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back