I HAD TWO FOALS BORN LAST NIGHT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMAMINIS

Reaction score
WELL LAST NIGHT I HAD TWO MARES FOAL. JORDAN MY BAY MARE HAD A BEAUTIFUL CHESNUT FILLY WITH A WHITE BLAZE AND MY MINIMAL BLACK & WHITE PINTO MARE ASHLEY FOALED A VERY TINY RED & WHITE COLT. HE IS NOT DOING AS WELL AS SHE THOUGH HE IS NURSING, JUST VERY UNSTEADY AND HAS HAD COLD IN HIS EYE. THE VET IS COMING OUT THIS MORNING TO CHECK EVERYONE OUT. HE WAS MY FIRT FOAL THAT I HAVE HAD TO REPOSITION AS BY THE TIME I REACHED THE BARN ONLY 1 LEG AND HIS HEAD WERE THERE. THE OTHER LEG WAS FOLDED DOWN TWARDS HIS BELLY. THANK GOD I WAS ABLE TO GET THE LEG FORWARD AS IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET A VET HERE AND HIS FACE WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE BAG WHEN HE CAME OUT. ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE PICS OF THE NEW BABIES.............

100_2507.jpg

100_2513.jpg

100_2515.jpg

AND NOW FOR THE FILLY

100_2499.jpg

100_2485.jpg
100_2504.jpg

AND HERE IS A PIC OF THEIR SIRE KIOWA

KIOWAPICLEFT.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY PICS!!! CRYSTAL :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! :aktion033: :aktion033: Both are adorable but I absolutely LOVE the face on the colt! Filly looks like a 'Scarlet'
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations !!! Boy that colt is lit up, and the filly is very pretty I love there wide blazes !

Crystal, CONGRATS on both your foals :aktion033: Both are adorable
default_wub.png
: and congrats to you too for doing a well done job at the delivery. :aktion033: Corinne

Congratulations on your Busy Night! Both look adorable -- love your filly's little face.

Hope your vet give the little guy a clean bill of health. Just from the photos I was wondering if he could be "dismature"? Meaning, he may have a little bit of catching up to do, compared to your girl.

MA

:aktion033: :aktion033: congrats on your two new foals.

I hope the colt has a good check from the vet.

keep us posted

Congratulations on your Busy Night! Both look adorable -- love your filly's little face.

Hope your vet give the little guy a clean bill of health. Just from the photos I was wondering if he could be "dismature"? Meaning, he may have a little bit of catching up to do, compared to your girl.

MA
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. HE IS ABOUT 1/2 HER SIZE. I WAS REALLY SCARED WHEN HE CAME OUT AND I SEEN HE WAS SO SMALL. HE IS VERY SKINNY. THE BLANKET HE HAS ON IS A 18" AND HE IS SWIMMING IN IT BUT IT IS ALL I HAVE. HE SEEMS TO BE NURSING GOOD AND GETS UP AND DOWN OKAY WITH THE OCCATIONAL FUMBLE BUT I AM WORRIED HE MAY BE CATCHING A COLD IN ONE EYE. I THOUGHT TO MAYBE I ACCIDENTALLY POKED HIM IN THE EYE WHEN I WAS REPOSITIONING HIM BECAUSE WHEN HE CAME OUT HE ACTED AS IF HE WAS CRYING, TEARS KEPT DRIPPING FROM THAT EYE?I AM JUST HOPING THE VET SAYS HE WILL BE OKAY BEING THAT SMALL. I HAVE TO HEAD TO WORK BUT MY HUSBAND TOOK THE DAY OFF TO STAY WITH HIM. I WILL POST WHAT THE VET SAYS.

Two at once now thats the way to get it done
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations their both beautiful :aktion033: Joyce

Crystal,

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Both the babies are beautiful!! Love the blaze on that filly!! You did great getting the foal out, it is so scary, I had that happen last year and I was petrified but everything turned out fine!

Kiowa is just gorgeous!! He certainly turned into a handsome fellow!! Looks like he is giving you lovely babies! GIVE THAT LITTLE MAN AN EXTRA HUG FROM ME!!

Congratulations on the beautiful foals. Especially love the filly.

CONGRATULATIONS...thy are both beautiful! So glad you got the foal's leg pulled forward. Last year we had to pull one with her leg back, as she too was out part way, and we couldn;t get the leg forward, so the vet said to pull as is, and we got her. It took both my husband and myself pulling, but was sure happy the foal came alive!

They are both adorable, congratulations!!!!

Oh God luv 'em...they are both adoreable!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I think the filly should come and live in Nova Scotia. :bgrin :bgrin I do love a nice bright chestnut with chrome!

Congratulations! They're both beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Dad sure likes passing on that pretty blaze! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back