I got my "secret wish"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Lucky that you can get married in Oregon.

My wife and I live in Oklahoma so we had to make a 30 hour drive to Canada this summer to get married. It was an awesome trip though, and everyone up there was so nice.

Congratulations to both of you! I bet your engagement will make the holidays extra special.

Thanks!!
default_smile.png
We were just sitting here together at the puter and looking at the saleboard (OK I went there...lol) and she starts talking about the house/property next door...if they would sell it on a owner contract (its been empty for over 3 yrs), so we could have a little piece of land to have a few Minis....Did I mention I LOVE this woman???
default_wub.png
:wub

A few weeks ago there there was a "secret holiday wish" thread and I said mine was to get engaged to my GF Deb....well, my wish came true!!
default_wub.png
We are going to have a ceremony in the spring sometime and then go to FL. for another reception with Deb's friends there.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:love I am so very happy I can hardly stand it...Deb is an amazing woman and I am so very lucky to have her in my life!!
default_biggrin.png
(Oregon has legal domestic partnership, so we will be doing the ceremony here
default_wink.png
)
Oh, my heartfelt congratulations!
default_cheers.gif
default_aktion033.gif

My brother is still seeking his life partner after coming out at 38 and my son at 13 (he's 17 now - not that he is looking for a life partner but someone who appreciates him as he is - no matter what one's age, we all need that) and your post gives me hope for them.
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheers.gif

I wish you a long, happy life together with Deb!!!!

Denise

We are married!!!! Deb and I did the "legal" part of our Domestic Partnership, so we are "official" now!!
default_wub.png
We will be having a ceremony on the Oregon coast sometime in the late spring for our friends and family...and a party in Florida in April (also on the beach...lol).

Thanks so much!! I don't remember being this happy before...and the funny part is that before I met Deb I always said I wasnt gonna get married again.........lol
default_laugh.png
It just feels "right", ya know?
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Best wishes for a long, happy, content, blissful, marriage.

We are married!!!! Deb and I did the "legal" part of our Domestic Partnership, so we are "official" now!!
default_wub.png
We will be having a ceremony on the Oregon coast sometime in the late spring for our friends and family...and a party in Florida in April (also on the beach...lol).
Oh my goodness! Congratulations honey!!!

OK, so tonight is the "scary" part...lol I just got my ring and Deb and I will be going over to my parents' house for New Years Eve...will be other family there as well. NO one knows yet......lol Im not going to say anything, unless anyone asks...my parents accept me and my partner, because they love me, but they do not really agree with my lifestyle (my mom is much more open about things than my dad) and I am positive they do not agree with same sex marriage!
default_no.gif
Other family members that will be there will be more open about it...so we'll see what happens!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png
Wish me luck!! LOL

Latest posts

Back