I got my first Miniature Horse Today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLover2006

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got my first Minature Horse today :aktion033: . He is so cute! His name is Patrick and he is a buckskin colt born on

April 1st 2005. I haven't got any pictures yet, but I will soon. :lol: He is so adorable and calm. I love him already!

I am so happy!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congratulations!!!! I got my first two in June and the excitement is still fresh in my mind. I know that you are on cloud nine right now.
default_yes.gif
: You'll have so much fun with Patrick and he'll be your new bestest little buddy.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=10pt]Congratulations! :488: What fun you will have! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Lori

Here are some pictures I took today! Hope you in enjoy!

Stormy1.jpg

Stormy2.jpg

Stormy3.jpg

Stormy4.jpg

Stormy5.jpg

Some of the pictures are really up close because he kept following me around. But isn't he so cute! I love him so much!

congrats on your adorable new colt!

Patrick looks like he is as happy as can be

Fustrating isn't it.....most of my pictures too are all those closeups. But he is beautiful and looks good in all the pictures, congratulations!!! Welcome to the wonderful World of Mini owners!!!

Ginny StP

CONGRATS, how exciting! He is so cute, I love buckskins, they are one of my favorite colors!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses!!! He is a cutie, enjoy and hve fun with him....

Congratulations...he looks like a real sweetheart! Sounds like he's a lot like some of my youngsters....always following me around & in my face, everytime I want to take a picture! :lol:

AWW! Congrats what a sweetie!! yay! first horse is SO exciting!YIPPEEEE
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back