I got it! Purina Mini Horse & Pony Feed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to a Purina rep this past weekend up at QH Congress and they told me to continue with Strategy or even Enrich32. I feed both at my barn, with my pony getting a cup of Strategy per day. I'm switching mine to Enrich. Feeding as little as I do, with him being on the plump category (which is great for him!), they told me to give Enrich to get him the vitamins and minerals he needs. The difference between Strategy and Pony were so negligible it just isn't worth switching.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as what it did for our horses I will leave that to Linda to comment on any further if she wishes. Will just say I agree with her assessment of our horses. But for TSC stores saying they won't get it. I'd call TSC headquarters. We were told by our local store that they can get in anything a customer wants if it's made by one of their suppliers. IF it's not something that sells well they'll ask you how much and how often you need it otherwise if they get a lot of requests or see it selling well will start to carry it on the floor.

Latest posts

Back