I Got Bored.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Well, I was trying to come up with some sort of "logo" for my website and ended up making this. What do you guys think?? What do you think I can do to improve it or whatnot? This was just done using the simple Paint program installed on every computer!!!!! I don't have any fancy programs that I could use so this is it. I'm not sure I like my mare on there in the upper corner. She is just so dark that I don't think you can see her well and might have to take her out.....Any suggestions on how I might make it look better???

PrairieValleyMiniatures.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
That looks GOOD! Very COOL!! I may have to get you to do some stuff for me sometime!!
default_biggrin.png

How the heck did you "cut out" the background on the horses in PAINT????

Thanks everyone!

CheyAut, I used this thing that looked like a magnifying glass to get up close to the area and then used the erasor tool only with black so it made the whole background black since I planned to put it all together on a black background anyway! It was time consuming though, that's for sure!

Well, I'm impressed! BUt yes, that would take forever ;) But what a nice result
default_smile.png

Back