I got a new horse today!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!! He is a very good looking boy!!! In the one picture - look at how nice he is picking up his legs!!!

He looks happy Makayla, congrats. He's got one of those signature Blue Boy heads. Can't wait to see you two in the ring.

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to actually teach him everything from scratch and then show him. I think it is more rewarding to work really hard on something and then place 6th instead of not working at all and placing 6th. It should be a fun winter/early spring before the shows!
default_laugh.png

Makayla

Congratulations Makayla! I really like him even if he doesn't have pinto spots. I noticed that nice hock action too! And kudos for feeling as you do about the rewards of doing the work yourself!! The best of luck with him.

Mary

Handsome boy he is!! Love that moving action he has already!

oh bucky is one handsome boy!!!! doing the work yourself is the best reward. have fun and hope to see you guys at some shows

angel

OHHH...What a cutie pie!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Have lots of fun with him and I look forward to seeing him in the show ring next year!

I saw him when I went to S. Paris with Matt. What a handsome guy he is even in his winter woolies. He was one of my top picks too. With conditioning/training he is going to be hard to beat. You are so right about the rewards of doing it your self. See you in the Spring and I'm glad I don't have an A gelding to show against him.LOL Jane

Congrats Makayla!
default_new_shocked.gif

You two will have alot of fun together!

Bet it was hard to leave him to go to work last night!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you bet!!! Luckily, today my mom and I did a really good deep cleaning of the barn, so I got to be with him ALL day! We hooked up all of our heated water buckets, so I don't have to worry about breaking all of that ice!

Makayla

Congratulations! You can sure feel proud that this is your very own horse
default_smile.png

Peggy

Latest posts

Back