I got a new horse today!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
Today my mom and I drove up to South Paris, ME and picked up my new mini, Bucky! He is a 33" bay gelding.(I LOVE bays) His sire is Lucky Four Gold Supreme and his dam is Rolling Ridge Rich and Regal. He has bloodlines tracing to Gold Melody Boy, Boones Little Buckeroo, and Flying W Farms Little Blue Boy. He is my only gelding. (My mom has two) It will be nice not to have to deal with a mare in heat! ;-) I also paid for him by myself, so that makes it even more special. Bucky is very sweet and I'm looking forward to have a winter project. Tomorrow I plan on taking a million pics, so I'll post some later!

Makayla

Now my mom and I are even in the number of horses we have... 3 vs. 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Maykayla. Now when do we get pictures????
default_saludando.gif

I wanted to take some pictures today, but by the time I got him all settled I had to go to work!
default_sad.png
Tomorrow I will definitely have some to post!

Makayla

Congratulations, can't wait to see photos.....

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations... That's so wonderful for you, what a magnificent accomplishment for you to have been able to achieve. Especially, since you purchased him on you own. Your absolutely correct, that make the event even more special... [/SIZE]

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

default_aktion033.gif
That's wonderful Makayla! Congratulations on your new boy, and may you have MANY exciting and fun-filled years together!

Congratulations on a big achievement, Makayla! Can't wait to see the pics!
default_yes.gif

Ooh! He sounds wonderful!! Congratulations on your new boy! I have a feeling you're going to have a blast with him!

Congratulations Makayla! Can't wait to see pictures!

Rebecca

Congratulations! What a great feeling that is knowing he is truly your very own!!!

Congratulations!! I still haven't bought a horse myself and I'm 26! *LOL* (We've only got two and the Arab was purchased for me when I was 10. Kody, well, my family went in on him together and Mom refuses to sell her half to me.
default_laugh.png
) That's got to feel great and I know you're going to do an awesome job with him.
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see pix! I love bays.
default_wub.png

Leia

Makayla, Congrat's on your new boy. I know how excited you must be. Take lost of pics so we can see him. Enjoy. TJ

Congratulations on your new mini! It is quite impressive that you saved enough $$ to buy it yourself!

Enjoy! Cannot wait to see pics!

Here's Bucky! He is 3 years old and has been a pasture pet his whole life. I can't wait to get him in show condition!

Makayla

RSCN2753.jpg

RSCN2751.jpg

RSCN2750-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back