i found it!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
After searching forever on line and seeing a lot of yucky houses, we found one we like today. It is a tad different, but then so are we. It it a metal pole barn/house. It has three bedrooms, two baths and a large garage/workshop connected to the house. There is a horse barn also and it is on 17 acres. Five of the acres are fenced now and are used as pasture. There are several other areas we will fence for pasture and lots of wooded areas. The house isn't very old and has really been taken care of. It looks great.

We own two homes now and have a contract on the one we are not living in. Closing is on June 17. If all goes as planned, we will close on our house on the 17th and make an offer on this one later in the day.

Since we still have to sell the one we are presently living in, we will again be the proud owners of two homes, but such is life. The real estate agent said the current owner may be willing to lease back from us until we sell our present home. If that were to happen, it would be perfect. I am really excited. The land is perfect and so is the house. We will have to build a barn for the RV, stacker trailer, horse trailer and tractor, etc. We will have plenty of room to do so, and the price was low enough on the house to enable us to build what we need for storage.

So now we just have to wait until the 17th for closing and then we can make our offer.

In the morning we start for home. We're in Nashville now and hope to be home in Springtown, TX by Sunday afternoon. I know I'll be glad to be in my own bed as will my hubbie and our little doggie, Bitsy who has been making this journey with us.

Shelley

Congratulations!! Do you pictures? After seeing your posts about the first houses you looked at I was worried for you, but I'm glad you found a nice one!

Is it Belton or Benton? We took a mare to be bred in Benton and it was a beautiful area. Congratulations!!!

It it a metal pole barn/house. It has three bedrooms, two baths and a large garage/workshop connected to the house.
A "shouse"! (Shop/House). We just had one built this Spring and are working on finishing it ourselves. I think you'll like it! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back