I found a little body in the pasture today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

when i pick my self up off the floor I'll write something

OMG!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

I know you must be in terrible shock!!! What a horrific murder scene. I don't know how you were able to compose yourself enough to take the pictures. It is such a graphic scene, I have never seen such horror. Keep pressure on your suspects, they will eventually turn on the guilty one!!! You might consider calling in CSI or the FBI if this goes unsolved much longer.

When is The Big Red Ball being put to rest? I will keep you and your family in my
default_pray.gif

Oh no! I was reading your post with great concern. And then I went out to the pasture to ensure the safety of the balls who reside here...and ...The Ball Murderer has come south... look what we found tonight at feeding time:

100_7130.jpg

100_7129.jpg

I think you will have to expand your suspect list!!

Or did one of the suspects borrow your truck and trailer today??
this is simply dreadful. could there be a serial ball killer on the loose? that does it, i'm locking up the big gray ball this instant!!!

CIRCLE THE WAGONS EVERYONE!!!

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. What a horrible thing! Please let us know the details of the services.

Jessi

Too Funny
default_aktion033.gif
!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about your Big Red Ball such a senseless loss.
default_no.gif
We've never had an actual murder but have found many victums of harsh beatings on some of our pasture balls it's always sad to stumble across them laying half hidden in the tall grass or in the snow. l found this poor blue ball a while ago frozen into the snow who looked like he took a pretty good beating but still had some life left. l had to kick him out of the snow and when he landed a few feet away he was flat on the other side and had a hard time rolling...
default_sad.png

blueball002.jpg

Tooo funny!!!!!

But you know,

I think there may be a serial killer in our midst. I have found the deflated bodies of balls in our pastures for several years now and never connected the murders. Hmmmmm. gotta call CSI. My only clue is that the ball's bodies always seem to show up in the stallions pens.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

OMG!!! I loved this!!!! You just made my day!!!! This was great!!!!!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Leya

Man, you are so funny!! I love it! I hope you find the culprit before more innocent balls lose their lives! lol

omg i thought horse died at first, eek lol but poor ball i think it was the first horse

Thank you all for your kind words. The Big Red Ball has been laid to rest.

However, the crime still remains unsolved!!! I will be conducting interviews with the suspects tomorrow, and will be sharing the results online. I hope that your little round ones are al faring well, and wish the lost ones a safe trip to ball-y heaven!!!

I believe Robin is correct. We have a serial ball killer amongst us! I think we have to seriously consider the suspect to be a show horse because these deaths are occuring all over and who else would have access to that much travel??? I ask you? It must be a show horse!!
default_wink.png
They can make quick escapes via major highways and be hundreds a miles away before anyone even knows a crime has been committed. Know what I mean?

OMG...I scrolled down...but very gingerly...after seeing what this thread was about I
default_new_rofl.gif
Whew!!!

Seing how the OP is from Blairstown NJ...same state I'm in....I did a look-up on serial ball deflaters and came up empty.
default_new_multi.gif

However in one of my searches I found this culprit. The infamous Jersey Devil.....

jerseydevil.jpg

A short excerpt collected from the internet files of this historic creature is as follows....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Mr. and Mrs. Nelson spotted the animal cavorting on their shed for ten straight minutes; police officers filed reports of shooting at it; and even a Trenton city councilman (name withheld in the source material) claimed an encounter. He had heard a hissing sound at his doorstep late one night. When he opened the door, he found cloven hoofprints in the snow. These bizarre footprints were turning up all over the New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware region.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, there are only a few, isolated sightings of the Jersey Devil. It seems as though the paved roads, electric lights and modern conventions that have come to the region over the course of two and a half centuries have driven the monster so far into hiding that it has vanished altogether. The lack of proof of the monster’s existence in these modern times leads many to believe the Devil was nothing more than a creation of New Jersey folklore. But was it really?

If it was merely a myth, then how do we explain the sightings of the creature and the witness accounts from reliable persons like businessmen, police officers and even public officials? They are not easy to dismiss as hearsay or the result of heavy drinking. Could the Jersey Devil have been real after all? And if so, is it still out there in the remote regions of the Pine Barrens - just waiting to be found?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just curious if anyone was ever brought to justice for the murder of the Big Red Ball.

That and I wanted to try and bump this to current for everybody who missed the funniest thread I've ever read.

Oh that's terrible. I actually cried. (Yes, I laughed so hard I actually cried.) We have had some ball hate crimes in our area too, but nothing so outright malicious. I hope you found the criminal that did this, so balls can once again roam your pastures safely.

Back