I finished, I finished!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got off my backside this morning and finished the painting I was working on!!
aktion033.gif

Am keeping to simple ones for the time being. But here it is...

http://hometown.aol.com/autumnhaus/images/peng&baby2.jpg

new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

You sure have Talent!!!

WOWOW

nice paiting!

JJay

WOW!!!!! That's fantastic!!! I was just looking at penguin photos earlier online (at the request of my 4 year old who wanted to color one) and it looks as good as the photos!!!

I'm so jealous! I wish I had artistic talent. I can envision things, but I can't get them from my head through my hand
no.gif

Thanks for sharing! My daughter just ventured over here and wanted to look at it. She loves it!!

Shari you are so gifted. Those little guys are just adorable. I love them! What a cute Christmas card that would be.
aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone.
biggrin.gif

Marty, what a wonderful idea. Once it is dry, and should be by the time I need to send Christmas cards out..... could find a copy shop to make me some cards out of it. Thanks!

Was also wondering how much it would cost to get lithographs made?

minisaremighty,

goodness, with enough practice I think anyone can paint. Can be any style or type you want. Could make a Folk art penguin, stylized one, etc... give it a try, and have fun!!!

It has taken me little over 5 years to be able to start painting again.

Will keep practicing.

Though I have the biggest smile on my face with all your kind comments!!!

Shari,

Very nice. You are quite talented.

My son collected penguins when he was younger and his whole room was filled with stuffed penguins and posters, etc. I got so used to seeing them everywhere that I miss them now.

Did you see March of the Penguins?

[SIZE=14pt]Shari that is a wonderful piece. You could even have prints made to sell![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow!!!! You are VERY talented!!!!!! I love penguins!

Latest posts

Back