I find this quite amazing...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
In case anyone ever doubted the loving capabilities of a pit bull as a family friendly dog... make sure to check this out I saw it in my live feed on facebook and it surprised me that any dog could do this...

Dan

I cried for the man while he was trying to spit out what happened to his boy. He videoed this the same day it happened and it was real raw emotion. I do believe pits are the same as any other animal, they can be made mean and just like other antimals can have pedigrees that run nuts. Pits are not the only ones with this problem, it is just pits have the rep and have been bred for fighting.

Thanks for sharing this...brought tears to my eyes, and made me laugh as well..... Very heartfelt and emotional

Thanks for sharing the link, it brought tears to my eyes too. The Dad was so emotional and who could blame him, the dog Titus saved his son's life. I was judging in PA at the beginning of August and a young guy ran his pitbull in a retriever stake, (The organization was NAHRA and allows non retriever breeds to run), Lola was her name and he obviously loved her, she had a good temperament and was real gentle with the birds, she qualified (you have to have 80% to qualify), it is nice to see them used for something besides fighting. They start out as puppies with a stable temperament, then somebody gets ahold of them that believes in fighting dogs, such a shame what humankind will do for the almighty dollar.

Yvonne

I have 2 American Staffordshire Terriers (pit bulls). They are the friendliest, loving, most loyal dogs I have ever had.They love my grand kids, and they live with my Toy Fox Terriers...Pits are really good family dogs...It's the stupid jerks that breed the unstable ones and sell them to anyone whether they know how to train or socialize the dogs or not..my male is a finished champion and when I groomed he went to work with me every day..so he met lots of people and dogs... I think it is awesome that this made the news..so often it isn't good news for them.

Bless Titus, he is in my mind a hero...

We had a Pit when I was younger, a very nice dog. Just the other day I was in a store and the owner had her pit in there. She was the sweetest dog ever...I was sitting in a chair and she sat between my legs while I pet her and was talking, when I stop she would whine until I pet her again...she was a sweetheart.

Latest posts

Back