I figured out how to post a video clip! (don't open if you have a slow computer)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahaha Cute poor Minis!
default_smile.png

I can't see the video but recognize it by the sound. That one was posted here last year and engendered a five page discussion on animal rights.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I just think it's funnier than heck as many of us noticed the men never seemed to put any weight on the horses' backs except by accident as they shuffled along on their toes.

Don't believe everything you see.

Leia

:lol: :aktion033: Too funny!! I like the bugler too. I just theink it funny when the guy says "charge" and the mnis start to just shuffle along.

I am sure a lot of people are gonna get bent out of shape about this, but hey.....think about it....do ya really think these horse took any more then a step or two? They can do tons with film editing.

When you watch it you can tell the men are walking as they straddle the minis and one guy in the background even falls off to the side of the mini because he couldn't keep up with it. I straddle our little 29" mini all the time like that and play around with him pretending to ride him and I don't put any weight at all on him, even when he trots.

They are not being hurt in any way and hopefully all the minis used in it are now "local celebrities".

I think it is cute.

Latest posts

Back