I felt the baby move this evening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nichcole

Reaction score
I was out with my new mini mare that is in foal for a April baby and finally felt the baby move :new_multi: :new_multi: I was so excited because when we first got her she was not showing at all.

She is in foal to DML Mickey Montana, his sire is WITTMAACKS MICKEY MOUSE. She has thrown all fillys except for last year, she had a super cute colt
default_smile.png

Awwww! Isn't it great!? Breath of relievment, yet super anticipation/excitement booster! lol

:aktion033: Congrads, how exciting!

I keep checking my 3 mares and still do not feel the babies yet. They all are getting plump though
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm very excited but nervous, this will be my first mini birth . This mare has never had any problems foaling, the gal I bought her from said she usual comes out to feed in the mornng and finds the new edition running around.

I though there was the possiblity that she was not pregnant but she has really started to get a belly. I w:)as quite surprised when I felt the baby move
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back