I donated two horse hair bracelets to the Vicki Hart Benefit Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TammyS

Reaction score
If anyone is able to donate or bid to help Vicki out please do so if you get a chance. You may use the winning bid on my bracelets for yourself or you may gift it to someone else, and there is no time limit in which you must redeem it. If bidding goes $45. or more I will include a keychain with the bracelet. Thanks and God bless.

Tammy

101_2005.jpeg

Tammy they are beautiful. Its so thoughful of you to donate to the Vicki Hart Benefit auction. Jim and I were like many out there that wanted to help but did not have the cash flow for a direct donation or bid. We finally realized that we did have something to offer. Jim offered a month of cart training for a reduced price for a direct donation to the fund. Someone jumped on it right away and the money is already in Vickys hands. If we think about it we all have something to offer. Money , Services, time ..... We all are in the same boat on this big planet. We never know when we will need help. I am blessed to know many people that are willing to offer what ever they can to help others. I am proud to add you to that list Tammy!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a clever idea.. so happy to hear from folks like you. It really does warms my heart to know people still help one another in these hard times. Maryann, you and your husband are angels!

Maryann thanks for putting a link to the auction, you are an angel!

Latest posts

Back