I did it! Here's my fall decorations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your decorations look great Marty!

The photo of Michael is beautiful.

Woo Hoo Girl!!!! :aktion033: Very nice job!!! I wish I could decorate inside like you do, but this place is so small and full of so much junk to begin with!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: So I will stick to the outside where there is plenty of room. :lol: I'm smiling right there along with Jerry and Dan!

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

Yep, another smile here too!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Everything looks great!!!! I sure wish I had the creativity to do that kind of stuff!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

~kathryn

Marty, that's so WONDERFUL that you got some decorations up! :aktion033: If I was Dan I would have been smiling too. Let him be sick, it doesn't matter. He'll get over it. His mom decorated and everyone smiled and that's all that counts.
default_yes.gif
:

And look how many of us you made smile too. :bgrin There's our Marty, inspiring the forum once again.

Have I mentioned how glad we are to have you posting again? We missed you.

Leia

Beautiful decorations, Marty!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you got the courage to get them out.

I am sure it made Dan and your hubby smile. The pictures of the decorations sure made me smile.

The picture of Michael is wonderful. :bgrin

Freida

"one day at a time one step at a time"

Marty

Everything looks so nice and I love the fall decorations so much. Thank you as I needed a smile also. Today was my birthday and we also finally got to move into our new home. You know how Florida is with permits and such.

We now have a hurricane resistant house and I will not have to leave anymore Marty. I was so tired of packing my bags for weeks on end and never knowing were we would end-up.

Charley, my cat, is not taking the move that good. He is scared of his knew home. We love him so much and worry over him but I think he will be ok.

Marty I pray for you and your family every night. I see your faith and how strong it has made you to carry on with the work that you need to do.

Your friend FLFlyingW/Donna

Everything looks so wonderful - you fall decorations are beautiful and inspiring.

It brings me happy tears to see that little pillow at home with you
default_smile.png

Ok Marty hon, that was great! I know Im horrible as I havent even hardly been on the forum let alone called you. Heath reasons, not important here but I don't sit on the computer much right now. Good news is I finally drove Shammy and if I have a good day tomorrow and it doesn't rain I plan to do it again with Carls help.

You Archangel picture is breath taking and id give anything to live close so we could visit.

Please know I haven't forgotten a thing and will always remember.

Maxine

Marty, your decorations are wonderful! I reminded Arnie He has to get ours from our storage unit. Am really looking forward to your Christmas decorations. Thank you for sharing your decorations.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back