I could use your prayers....I'm scared.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
I know I've not been around much. My health is the biggest factor. I'm just so tired all the time. Now that winter is approaching and we're having these wonderful damp cold (rainy) Ohio fall days, I hurt everywhere due to the FMS I'm sure. I don't spend as much time with my animals, I've been feeling guilty because I'm just not able to clean stalls everyday like I use to. I don't feel good most days and I'm just so tired.

I'm asking for prayers because two weeks ago, I found a lump in my lower right shoulder muscle. My shoulder joint hurts without any movement. My arm has been achy and my muscles feel like their on the edge of falling asleep and sometimes my fingers feel tingly. I've not had any recent injuries that would cause the lump so I went to the doctor yesterday. She determined it to be a "8cm mass". I had to have xrays of my shoulder today and then on Tuesday I'm having an MRI and an EMG. Of course your mind goes crazy with the what-ifs but I'm trying to stay positive. I'm okay with the MRI. I'm not claustraphobic (sp?) but I'm a bit freaked about the EMG. (They'll be putting electrode needles into the muscles of my arm and sending messages to the nerves.) From what I've read, it's quite uncomfortable. I HATE NEEDLES!
default_sad.png
So, I could really use your prayers. I'm scared of the tests and of what this lump could be. As soon as I know something, I'll be sure to post.

Thank you friends! I really miss being more involved with the forum, I really do.
default_unsure.png
: :no:

Janine

Prayers lifted up.
default_cheekkiss.gif
: {{{WARMESTHUGS}}}

Janine. you know you can count on me for prayers..... You also know "Why Worry When You Can Pray." I sent you a pm.

I am claustrophobic too ....hated the mri machine.... was quoting Scripture in my head to not hear the click click and they had to give me a little happy juice and put a cold washcloth over my eyes but I did get it done.

Lyn

Oh goodness! And you didn't even tell me. Of course I will pray for you, we will pray for each other!

Ya know, you could always come to California where it is warmer..... :bgrin :aktion033:

Oh goodness! And you didn't even tell me. Of course I will pray for you, we will pray for each other!

Ya know, you could always come to California where it is warmer..... :bgrin :aktion033:

Sorry Stacy, I just knew that you were dealing with your own issues, I appreciate your prayers. I know that God's got this under control...it certainly didn't take Him by surprise and I know that regardless of what this is, He'll take good care of me.

If I could afford to come out to CA, I'd be there in a heartbeat!
default_yes.gif
:

You've got my prayers Janine. Married to a cancer survivor, I know how scarey those masses can be. God's got it all under control, all for His glory.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Janine, You sweet girl, please don't worry, I know that's easier said than done. Of course you will be in my prayers for a good outcome no matter what the problem and hopefully none at all. I hate needles too I'm a total wuss. Shirley

Positive thinking, positive energy and positive thoughts and prayers will help and you have mine.

Oh Janine, honey, I have you in my prayers and good thoughts that this mass that they have found is nothing more than a begnign cyst. Please take care of yourself...with the help of the good Lord you will be as good as new soon. Years ago I had an EMG done to look for a pinched nerve. It really is'nt that bad....the needles don't go in all the way, they just kinda stick them to ya on the outer core. Put any worries you may have in the healing hands of God.

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way, I also hate needles alot, so I can empathize with you there. Let us know when you will be having the test and we can send extra help your way that day to help you thru. <<hugs>>

Sending prayers your way!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: The "not knowing" is the worst. Good luck.

Janine it's good that it was found out now and not later.

You'll be ok. Those tests are not horrible and they are there fussing with you left and right and will be done before you know it.

hugs((((()))))

Keeping you in my thoughts that this all turns out ok.

I'm sorry for all the worry you are going through. I know how hard that can be.

Best wishes,

Liz M.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers... I know how scary that can be, I just went through two biopsys for two lumps found in my left breast. They were benign, but it was a scary couple of days at best.

I truly wish you all the best for a speedy recovery!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Yes, of course, you only have to ask.

I shall think of you on and off , all the time, Janine.

Relax, go somewhere nice in your head and stay there, you will be fine.

I hate flying but, as I get on the plane, I just say "It is out of my hands"- and it is, let go, fall back, you will be caught long before you hit the ground, believe me.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I send to you a giant comforting {{{{HUG}}}} and prayers.

Don't use your strength for worry, use it for healing.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. I really appreciate them. My tests are Tuesday, November 21st at 2pm EST. I have some semblance of peace knowing that whatever this is, God promises He won't give me more than I can bare. (1Cor. 10:13)

I just want to feel good again...no pain, no fatique. I want to be able to enjoy my critters. And what I would give right now for some sun!! :cold: I'm sure my fellow Ohioans would agree!

Thanks again friends. I'll keep you posted and one more thing...

[SIZE=36pt]Go Bucks!![/SIZE]

I'm a bit freaked about the EMG
If that is the same as when I was tested for carpal tunnel, it really wasn't that painful. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Back