I cant wait any longer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanessa101

Reaction score
My minature mare bella in the before forums asking if she is bred or not well we are really postive that she is because she is about to foal any day now her signs she has a v shaped belly and has a full bag she is really close to foaling and its been 7 days of her being like this has anyone have a mare really close to foalling and you think there going to foal that night but she dosent and it seems like that shes keeping that foal inside of her forever

Yep, most of my mares each year,
default_smile.png
Just as you think they are ready they just go on and on, finally I get tired after so many sleepless night, go for a quick nap and they foal
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif
That is why I have them on cam this year.

Please come on over the thee marestare thread and tell us all about your girl, we will want pics though
default_yes.gif

Oh YES!! Which is why, once the foaling season is over, we are all walking around like zombies!!

Once a mare gets to the stage of your girl, she is rarely left unsupervised during the day plus is under constant watch all night. The risk of not being there at the birth is just too great with these little horses.

As Eagle says, do pop over to the Marestare Watchers forum and tell us all about your mare, and yes, pictures too if possible!

Back