I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
I have barely dug out from the blizzard we had with over 20" of snow (4th snow storm with a lot of accumulation this year), with drifts up to 6'. Now it is snowing AGAIN and we have 5" and counting...., plus another large one on Thursday. I HATE THIS STATE.
default_new_shocked.gif

Going to Texas Wednesday for Christmas.
default_smile.png
I may never come back
default_yes.gif

Enjoy your trip to TX. I think you will find the weather much more mild. And no snow.
default_yes.gif

I have barely dug out from the blizzard we had with over 20" of snow (4th snow storm with a lot of accumulation this year), with drifts up to 6'. Now it is snowing AGAIN and we have 5" and counting...., plus another large one on Thursday. I HATE THIS STATE.
default_new_shocked.gif

Going to Texas Wednesday for Christmas.
default_smile.png
I may never come back
default_yes.gif

What part of Texas

I don't know how you all in the "frozen tundra" states do it year after year with all the snow,ice and cold...I wouldn't last one winter in a state like that...I hate snow (yes, it is pretty to look at) and I hate cold/wet worse...Moving to Florida, I see why the "snowbirds" migrate from the north every year...LOL!
default_yes.gif

Come on. Snow makes it feel like Christmas. Even in Feb. or March when for some stupid reason it thinks it should snow. So what if the snow is deep enough that your horses could just step over the fences but don't just because they love you. They know how much you love them and you will soon be there with their hay and warm water. Then there is driving in the snow and because you are bright and think ahead you leave plenty of room between you and the car in front of you. Then some peanut brain rides your tail trying to get you to drive 40 or 50 miles per hour because that is what the speed sign says. Oh, then there are the total morons that think just because they are in a four wheel drive they can go faster than the posted speed and still stop if the light turns red. Yes, snow is great! I wouldn't want to live anywhere that it doesen't snow.

I've been really worried about you and your animals. This kind of worry to me would make me want not to have any at all. I can tuff pretty much anything out but when it comes to my fur kids I'm a basket case. Please move soon Riverdance! I don't ever want this to happen to you and your loved ones again.
default_wub.png

AHHHHHH. I am down in warm (to me) Texas. No snow, I can go outside with just a sweatshirt.

After the big snow storm something popped in the back of my knee. So after two sets of xrays and an MRI, they found that I tore my meniscus. Shots for now, but probably surgery in the not too distant future. So much fun getting old.
default_no.gif

My daughter lives at Ft. Hood and I am here for a week. I have the farmer set to plow if there is any snow and a horsey friend staying at my home while I cam gone. All the paddock areas have heated automatic waterers, there are now round bails in every paddock area and I can just enjoy being here.

Of course the grandsons are 8, 5 and 2. Boy I am not used to all of the noise. but I love them!!!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back