I can die happy now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Bonnie, I do know how exciting it is. The thing is, once you get past Buckeroo, the "it" factor still surrounds you, that is how much he has passed it on. The farm itself is truly wonderful. Good for you!!!

you lucky things , I would love to see so many of the greats in the flesh the professional picsare nice but they dont show the real"person" or the character , thats something you can only get one to one

Im also on the jealous list
wacko.gif

I got to see Buckeroo and touch him too when I went to pick up my stallion last year. It was as cool as you say. We saw a foaling and I was envious of the set-up in the barn.

It was one of my favorite things in the world!

For those who haven't seen Buckeroo in person, you MUST make the trip! The Eberths are fantastic, and treat everybody like family. Even those who have stated that he isn't the ONE for you should go, because you can feel the presence, and that's incredible no matter which direction your individual taste lie.

I've been lucky enough to see many other incredible horses, including FWF Blue Boy, Dandy, and Uno. All have that "something" that makes them the incredible horses they are. My boy Thumper has that presence, and yep, he came from Little King (at a sale held there) and is Buckeroo bred.

Latest posts

Back