I bought myself a early Christmas gift

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacvt

Reaction score
I get to pick her up on the 23rd she will be 7 weeks old. She is such a cutie
biggrin.gif
Now just to figure out a name
yes.gif
I will post pics when she gets home.

[SIZE=14pt]Tina what color is she . I have a red, a sable, and a tri and love them to death![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats I hope you're going to show us lots of pictures! I love corgis...7 weeks, that sure is young to be bringing her home!

PIXS please! I have 4 corgis! They are the best!!! Good Luck with her. Sheila
smile.gif

I love Corgis, we have 5 and I am looking for a new show prospect.

One piece of advice for you and all Corgi owners, and PLEASE take this as gospel. Dwarf dogs are not able to save themselves if they get into a potato chip (or other snack bag). Their legs are too short to pull the bag off, and they suffocate. No joke, I don't think I will ever forget the day I came home and found poor old Juggie dead with that darn bag stuck on his head. I know of two other people who lost Corgis this way as well so this is not a freak thing. I am miltant now about the bottom of the bag being torn open before throwing it in the trash. Such a simple thing to do.
sad.gif

Congrats!!! I know there are lots of us on here with corgis!!!
smile.gif
Is she a pemmie or a cardi??

I brought Moxie home at 7 weeks too...she did just fine!
smile.gif

Can't wait to see pics!!

~kathryn

Congrats!!!! They are awesome dogs! My friend has just started herding sheep with hers, she does agility with them too. Kathy

Latest posts

Back