I am looking for a new horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixshooterfarm

Reaction score
As you all know, I lost my mare and foal on the 27th. Well I can never replace her but I am now looking for a new mare to add to my VERY small herd.Old ,Young it dosent matter, I mean it really dosent matter what they are registered under. If any one knows of any one can ya'll help, I dont know were to begin! Thanks guys
biggrin.gif

Best place to start is either the saleboard or breeders connect to find people near your area

I am again so sorry for your loss

If you post on the LB Sales Board under the topic of "Wanted" I can promise you will get LOTS of responses!

MA

I don't recall where they were located, but I saw on the sale board today... Someone had an older broodmare for sale. There were several ads for broodmares and just mares/fillies. So, I'd definitely check out the sale board.

You are welcome to peruse my sales page by clicking the link in my signature line.

Sorry about your loss....

Joe here in Connecticut has three mares that needs homes due to his illness.

You can call him at 860-242-8810, They are papered AMHA I believe, and he has a stallion too.

Joyce

I don't know where you live but there are 4 mares here in Connecticut that need to find home right away due to health issues. It's too late to call Joe tonight to ask about them but you can call after 10 in the morning or after 5 in the afternoon.

He has 4 mares and a stallion to find homes for. His price is right and 3 of the mares and the stallion are AMHA registered.

Call Joe at:

860-242-8810

I have 2 mares for sale that are bred for 2006 foals. Feel free to check out my website.
yes.gif

www.rockinrobinminis.com

Robin

I am sorry for your loss.

We too have a selection of very nice horses for sale, all ages from 2005 foals to mature mares.....open, bred and some with foals by their side.

http://www.thousandoaksranch.com

I also have a nice pinto filly available just click on the link in my signature.

Im sure not everyone post on the saleboard all the time so you could look at some post and look on their websites and see whats for sale to give you a vast selection.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back