I am heartbroken right now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the first thing I wanted to check when I got online! I thought about Honey before I fell asleep last night, hoping she was feeling better (that was about midnight, strangely enough), and had a pretty good feeling about her as I drifted off.

Glad for the update and I hope she feels better. The only two times I've experienced colic, once that mucousy stuff came out/past, the horse really never looked back. I know once she's home with you she will also feel better, so I know you're fretting about that and the weather.

Hope it all cooperates for you to get it done easily and stress-free.

Liz

Debra I'm glad to hear that Honey is doing better. Same for Michelle and Miramax....so glad to hear his surgery went well. Still praying for Honey, Miramax, and Cowboy!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

:aktion033: We have Honey in our prayers. We are so glad she is getting better.

May Honey be her old self soon.

take care,

melissa

Oh Debra, I'm happy that your Honey is doing better, hugs and kiss's for Honey and hugs to you. You've had alot on your plate lately, you must be very stressed, I hope things can calm down for you soon, it'll get easier once you get your horses to the new place and can take your time setting things up. Hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Debra,

Sorry about Honey but she has probably gotten the best of care throughout her ordeal which will greatly inhance her chances of survival. Stephanie is good and probably caught it at the beginning and I assume she is at Rogue Valley Equine. The are expensive but short of Corvallis, probably the best equine group for hundreds of miles around.

Will keep you in my prayers, Kathi

Kathi, Honey is at Crater Animal Clinic in Central Point and she gets to come home today too! Yeah! :aktion033: I'm glad to hear of your good news too Michelle. I'm happy to hear Miramax pulled through so well.
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and good thoughts. You were a great support to me through this. Honey passed alot of manure throughout the night and is back to her old self again today. Weather permitting, I will be able to bring her to our home from the trainer's on Sunday.
default_smile.png

Thank God!!! :aktion033:

I did not post, but I've been worried and reading this and praying through the whole thing. I know how hard it is to see your baby sick.

{{hug}} of relief!
default_yes.gif
:

That's great, Debra! Keep this happy news up!!! :aktion033:

Be sure to watch the passes.......I think we're getting a weather advisory?

MA

WONDERFUL news!! SO happy for you!!! :aktion033:

:aktion033:

Yay for Miramax and Honey. I am so relieved!!!

Thank you for the great updates and continued good health for everyone's horsies, esp. these that have been ill of late.

Liz M.

Oh, I am glad Miramax and Honey are better... thank goodness!

I am trying to stay ahead of impaction colic this year with the heated water buckets and wet sloppy beet pulp and soaked, wet sloppy alfalfa cubes...Freedom usually colics around New Year's so keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing everyone happy, healthy horses this season!!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

That's great, Debra! Keep this happy news up!!! :aktion033:

Be sure to watch the passes.......I think we're getting a weather advisory?

MA
Yeah MA, unfortunately I won't be able to meet Stephanie to pick up Honey and the other girls tomorrow as planned due to the treacherous conditions over the passes, specifically near Crater Lake.
default_sad.png
On the positive side, the second pasture is fenced in for the girls when they do come home and we are working on the third now.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back