I am getting tired of people saying McCain is old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, then she's incorrect about him.

Your opinion, to which you are entitled.
default_smile.png

Marnie
default_wub.png
My minds been slipping since I turned 40.
default_laugh.png

I don't think Obama speechs are er eh um er eh um free neither unless he has his speech in front of him. I think they both have to think before they speak. Doesn't make a difference to me how they speak, just the things they say.
default_smile.png

Being his medical history of cancer and his age their is a greater chance of medical or age related problems and that is just a reality. Should this occur than Palin becoming President at this point IS truly SCARY
default_new_shocked.gif
, JMHO, and I would think that people would realize how dangerous this could be. Even the republican ticket agrees this woman is not ready so I can't figure out why some of you don't see this or perhaps you don't agree with the people close to her in the republican party that have said this.

Hi Joyce (Southern Heart)

Kind of off topic...... but I just wanted to say I loved hearing you talk about your Great Grandfather!

Hearing how he got out in blizzards and all kinds of weather to take care of his animals, gives me hope that I can make it through another winter here on the Hilliard Flats (one of the harsher places to live on the face of the earth!)

It is snowing today and I was getting a little discouraged, like winter does to me
default_sad.png

But your story gave me courage and new hope!!

Susan O.

Thanks Susan, Yep sort of like you with your bad winters and the deep love for your animals.
default_wub.png

Sorry its snowing, but I bet it is beautiful. Maybe it will snow here this year
default_laugh.png
I would love to see it as its been so very long ago.
default_yes.gif

Joyce

Well here is the proof that he has a 1 in 3 chance of DYING while in office. Palin is NOT someone I ever want to see as our President!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26959868/

http://www.mahalo.com/McCain_Odds_of_Dying

Ok he could live another 20 years! He is a tough bird as he has actually went thru hard times and survived. Most of us have NO clue what he went thru and probably couldnt do it.
Do we know anyone who is 72 and plugging along? I sure do...

I think alot of people who dont like Palin (I do) think McCain will die and she will be in control.

McCain is a good example of someone who has stood the test of time and I am proud to say I am voting for him Tuesday!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gosh, you people already have him with one foot in the grave and trying to push the other foot in.
default_no.gif

I am sure that Palin can handle being President if anything were to happen to McCain. Just because she is a woman doesn't mean that she can't do the job.

I would think us being women we should be please to have a woman as a Vice President. Heck long ago woman could not even vote. We've come along way..why stop now.
default_aktion033.gif

Its not that she is a woman that I dislike her. Hardly. Its more that she is THAT woman that other women dont want to work for. I would love to see a woman VP or Prez, I just hope its a better woman than Palin.

I am really surprised you put this on. I clicked on it and find pictures of naked women doing nasty things on the right side of your link.
default_new_shocked.gif
I think you really should take it off.

Please Mary Lou. This is not appropriate. There are young people on here.

Oh my.. Bonnie, Yep that link should not be here. I didn't notice it the first time as I wasn't looking all the way to the right. Yep it really should be deleted.
default_yes.gif

I would LOVE to have an educated, well speaking woman as president. However you can't get more "Redneck" than Sara Palin. I won't vote for Mccain just because of the possibility of her being our back up.
default_wacko.png

My gosh, you people already have him with one foot in the grave and trying to push the other foot in.
default_no.gif
I am sure that Palin can handle being President if anything were to happen to McCain. Just because she is a woman doesn't mean that she can't do the job.

I would think us being women we should be please to have a woman as a Vice President. Heck long ago woman could not even vote. We've come along way..why stop now.
default_aktion033.gif

You obviously think being a "redneck" is a bad thing. I sure don't. In my years in Florida I had a lot of redneck friends....couldn't ask for a more caring/giving/down to earth bunch of people. When you have a redneck friend you have a real friend!

A REdneck friend is VERY different than one for president! Anyone who believe in helicopter hunting, and has a pregnant teen and many other issues I just can't advocate for.

Do we really have to get into the "pregnant teen" issue again??? That's such total hogwash! :arg!

Nobody's trying to get you to change your mind about who you support but to go to the bad mother issue because she didn't/couldn't spend every minute of every day and night watching every move her daughter made is pretty lame. JMHO

Wow we're killing McCain off and he's not served 4 years yet. Again an issue of reading between the lines instead of the complete and total sentence.

"If John McCain is elected and goes on to win a second term, there's as much as a one-in-four chance America could see its first woman president — Sarah Palin"

"However you can't get more "Redneck" than Sara Palin Anyone who believe in helicopter hunting, and has a pregnant teen and many other issues "

So a woman who hunts and has a pregnant teen daughter is a "redneck" in Florida? Wow talk about 'cultural differences'. I look at a woman who hunts as a good thing. Able to put food on the table for her family, able to shoot the SOB who's trying to harm her family and ummm perhaps engage in a typical male environment where she can interact with both men and women. Therefore not just sitting home being "Susie homemaker", but able to be a member of society. (oh and I have nothing against women who decide to stay home and be wives and mothers should that be their choice so just forget about the flaming on that. I would have loved to have been able to do that as a mother and wife, just wasn't something that worked for us and wasn't my choice. ) She herself is not barefoot and pregnant so that makes her a bad thing? Um NOT

As far as the issue of pregnant teen - have you raised a teenager? Were you there on every date? Were you human and ever get a little out of control with someone you love? Have you ever made a mistake? And if you did, were you willing to deal with the consequences of it? Or did you hid your pregnant daughter in a closet or a home for unwed mothers?

Ok going back to lurking and getting ready to VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN to keep my country free.

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG Obama is a smoker!!!!!! Well then he can't possibly last very long either. I'm a smoker too and eveybody knows that's a death sentence.

Geesh I guess some have not been paying attention to what McCain HAS been doing these past weeks~! I Bet there are very few of US here on this forum that could keep up with such a schedule as what McCain has been doing. And just think of the stress that goes along with it~!

And then you look at him on SNL. he was sharp as a tack cracking jokes looking and doing great~!

72 is not old in this day in age at all.

Just that some that is the only thing they can find fault with McCain is his age, and I BET many of those same people wanted and would vote for Ron Paul if he was the nominee~!

And I bet Not One of those people would even mention that RP is One Full Year Older then McCain, at 73~!!!!

Yeah on the pregnant daughter thing- she is a HUMAN BEING- as we all know -we are sinners, we make mistakes, we arent perfect. Try raising a teenager and watch their EVERY move and thought and see if that works for you. Not possible. I am an overprotective parent but I know eventually you have to let them go and hope and pray they make the right decisions... It becomes out of your hands as a parent...

So do you think it would have been better if Palins daughter would have an abortion?? That is what O would have his daughters do- he said it...

Sorry for me there is NO WAY... We are all responsible for our actions and that means we are responsible for the consequences too!! Even if they are bad or not convenient! STILL responsible... So would you think Palin was a better Mom if she wanted/had her daughter to have an abortion??.

I used to work with a girl who had so many abortions( it was her form of birth control) that after the last one they told her you have now ruined your chances to be a mother! She was 22 at the time and had 5 abortions!! Hello-do you see a problem? No I was not her friend, she worked for me! She was making these decisions that would affect her WHOLE life...

There is nothing wrong with a woman hunting and providing- I think so many are scared of Palin because she is strong! I say GO GIRL!! It isnt just a mans world anymore.. We women have to go forward as we can...

I cant fathom why so many said" Oh if it was Hillary, I would vote for her"... NO way!! I told my husband if Hillary gets in (when she was in the running) we are moving to Canada!! Her and Bill were the most dishonest and other things I cant say, people ever in office... We had enough of them and their escapades for 8 years.. IMO I will take Palin over Hillary any day!!!

Incase you all forgot -I am voting McCain/Palin tomorrow... ha-
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back