I am DONE..............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
I was gonna say I would never post again............but that would let all those others win.

I have the right to VENT..........you all take it as complaints............but think before you say someone is being PETTY.

There are a few people on here that seem to pick on every post I make and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.................I have my rights to vent, or complain or have my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry you feel that way.

I really have no opinions in this because I no idea any of this was going on.

I do believe that no one has the right to be sending "gossip" messages around about anyone on this forum.

We are all here to share and learned our experienced and joy of miniature horses.

Personally I have always enjoyed your post on here. I think you have good advice for others.

Wish you the best.

Dee

[SIZE=14pt]Rob its ok to vent.... I still dont have my Jack pics either but my video did come today.... I will look at it tomorrow durring Robbys nap and let you all know how it looks. Ive heard lots of bad things about the quality.[/SIZE]

I just wanted to tell you that Sheila will get you your jacket as soon as she can ....really.

Lyn

You go guy thats the spirit.

So sorry l'm used to saying the other didn't think this time till l saw your name.

Try not to let things get to you. If you need to take a break for a bit then do it, if it is best for you, not because someone drove you away.

You are right, everyone has the right to their opinion. So speak up and don't let a few bad apples spoil the barrel!

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Rob... you know me and Raven luv ya!

You have really taught me alot and done so without making me feel like a boob and I appreciate you!
biggrin.gif

Meh - Rob, vent away. But perhaps it would be best not to mention names. Generic rantings work just as well. Better to pound it out on a keyboard than yell at someone in your real life. As I said to someone in another contentious thread - if you do not like a particular thread topic or poster - then don't go in the thread - don't read it - don't bother. Bashing someone who started a topic that is not to your liking is not the solution - simply back out of the thread and find another you prefer. Basic message board etiquette.

yes.gif

And it helps us all to remember that if certain posters bother you all the time - put them on "ignore"... if this board does not have that feature (haven't checked) ... simply scroll on by.... the scroll bar is your friend!!
biggrin.gif

*edited after the fact for craptastic spelling....

OK.. kind'a clueless here, as always. Most likely shouldn't say anything....

I don't remember saying anything to you, so lumping everyone in the same boat is rather childish and rude.

I never ever told anyone on this forum that they could not vent.

Am sorry you are un happy, but don't lump everyone together please. Have enough of my own problems as is.

CLC_Miniatures said:
I was gonna say I would never post again............but that would let all those others win.
I have the right to VENT..........you all take it as complaints............but think before you say someone is being PETTY.

There are a few people on here that seem to pick on every post I make and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.................I have my rights to vent, or complain or have my opinion.

483727[/snapback]

you go Rob! Lets just remember this when they have a complaint!!!!!!!

-Gage-

Rob you know that Pocket & I love you.
aktion033.gif
So dont leave us!
sad.gif

Dont give up you will get your stuff. It took me forever to get my pics etc... the past 2 years.

Smile! Think about the Chicken Dance at Nationals.
488.gif
new_rofl.gif

Pocket says Hi!
saludando.gif

Hope your day gets better.

Alice

Rob I hope you keep posting I love reading your posts most are really informative. If someone doesn't like your opinion they should just leave well enough alone instead of flaming you for having an opinion, if you need to vent e-mail me any time I will listen.

Christy

I sure as heck wouldn't leave over this, Rob.

We all really like you and would miss you, here.

I would say, though, that it would be best and more considerate not to mention names in a post such as the one you made. At least avoid it until all other measures have been exhausted.

Back when the person was worried about their order from you, I was wishing they hadn't used your name like that in the main subject line and all, as it's just a bit beyond what one could consider good taste.

I realize you are frazzled about it, but maybe there could be some more time since it IS apparent this person is trying to do right by their customers, even if being slow.

Venting is fine by me! I do it all the time....

Take care,

Liz M.

Rob,

Try not to let it bother you so much. The good thing about when people have negative remarks, right, wrong or whatever, is you really only need to let it bother you as much as you choose to let it. No one else is going to be thinking about it at night, so why should you?

Jill

I would say, though, that it would be best and more considerate not to mention names in a post such as the one you made. At least avoid it until all other measures have been exhausted.Back when the person was worried about their order from you, I was wishing they hadn't used your name like that in the main subject line and all, as it's just a bit beyond what one could consider good taste.

I realize you are frazzled about it, but maybe there could be some more time since it IS apparent this person is trying to do right by their customers, even if being slow.
I do agree with what Liz said. As has been brought up many times lately we all have freedom of speech. So, you are free to say what you like, but ALL OF US need to remember that words can hurt!

I am not sure why anyone would feel compelled to attack your every post. It is their choice to not like you or not like what you have to say but personal attacks are not necessary and should not be tolerated. If you have gotten PMs that are personal attacks on you then you should forward them to Mary-Lou and have this person/persons brought out. Someone already mentioned that you can use your block user feature to stop this nonsense.

I would be jumping up and down if I was waiting for a national champion jacket too!!!
biggrin.gif

All that aside I would miss your posts and of course the pictures of all your gorgeous horses!!
wink.gif

Pam

Rob! Don't leave!! Those of us that are a bit strong minded and also opinionated are needed on here. I appreciate all your posts and learn something from them as well. Of course there are always going to be sour apples...
rolleyes.gif
But you have to keep your chin up!! My email is always open
yes.gif

Rob. i totally understand how you feel. I read your replys to your post and i cant believe how nasty people get. I made an accident of try to do something good, i thought, and contacted PETA. im sure everyone remembers me getting my head wripped off for that. what happened to the time where, if you didnt have anything nice to say, dont say it at all? sorry about this, don't leave...i'm still here. hahaha dont let it get you down, it's not worth it.

Rob stick around everyone on this board has had their moments and if they don't think so welllll......
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
I am in a total sea hag mood and have been all week
biggrin.gif
so I have only read and replied to a few posts..ok maybe I shouldn't have on a couple......been just avoiding this board as it gets my hackles up........I totally understand how frustrated you must be ...and me I'd be calling and annoying the person but that is because I have the patience of a gnat
wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back