I am a very proud mother.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
The World show was as usual, wonderful for us. We have such a great time seeing everyone we can. This year we were blessed with 4 top tens in some very tough classes. One in amateur, one in futurity (driving) one in the new 3 yr old Country Pleasure Driving Stakes and one in 2 year old mares.

But our crowning glory, the best thing of all, was when my daughter and our 3 year old gelding won World Champion Amateur Country Pleasure Driving Level 1. This is her first year of driving, so it was even better. Our horse has had a wonderful year and we have Bobby Bridges to thank for that. We had only planned on breaking Spin to drive so he would be more marketable as a gelding, but he just kept getting better and better with Bobby handling him. So we took the chance and kept him to show for this year. Well I guess he paid us back for having faith in him. OH and he is no longer for sale either.

Thank you for letting me brag on my kid and horse, I am so proud of them both.

AMHA Champion, World Champion Halter horse now World Champion Driving horse, K-Nells Spin To Win driven by Samantha Phipps and header Bobby Bridges.

worldwinsmall.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Samantha and Karen![/SIZE]

Lyn

im so happy for all 3 of you!!! wooohooo congratulations!! :aktion033:

Awesome win for your daughter, congratulations to you both!! Sounds like Spin isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
default_smile.png

Jan

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations-- It really makes it all worth while when the kids get a win & do well. You have every right to be proud -- you have earned your bragging right. Nice picture too.

default_yes.gif
: CONGRATS! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BRAG! WHAT A GREAT PHOTO TOO! :aktion033: , NIKKI

Congrats to u all! Your daughter looks so happy! That makes it all worthwhile.

How incredibly awesome! :aktion033: So happy for you both!
default_wub.png
:

Super CONGRATS!
default_wink.png
: :aktion033:

Here in Texas we have a saying it ain't bragging if it is true. i saw her in the ring, the horse and she both did a wonderful job. Congradulations to them and to you for keeping her involved. I wish more parents instilled the values in the children they had as is evident in your wonderful daughter. A hard worker, dedicated, enjoyable to be around and a credit to her parents.

:aktion033:
default_smile.png

:saludando:

Hi Karen,

A HUGE Congrats!!!! Brag all ya want! That is OMG AWESOME!!!

Was that exciting or what??!!! Whoo Hoooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we both battled the same issues in halter and STILL

placed Top Ten, so I think we both have some pretty nice SMALL ones.
default_smile.png
)

Sandy

p.s. I did get pics of Samantha driving... can't seem to find the disk yet..
default_sad.png
( Dang!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Karen, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I can just imagine how proud you are of Samantha and Spin!

They both look beautiful in the picture
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations BIG TIME!

champagne.gif

PS -- Karen my friend I could have told you l-o-n-g ago, you wouldn't let Spin go to anyone else.

You are just a little bit attached to him
default_wink.png
: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations. What a wonderful driving pair they are.!

We are all so proud of all three of them. !!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

wow that picture paints a thousand words
default_yes.gif
: thanks for sharing, your daughter and her horse look amazing, you must be so very proud :aktion033:

Congratulations my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who else is in that photo grinning proudly!

hugs

Bonnie!

Latest posts

Back