Hytide's TWO new Champions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
OK, OK, I KNOW you are ALL waiting for Hytide Farm's announcement about our TWO NEW CHAMPIONS from the NMHC Show!

Brewer's Supreme Triple Play, and Willow Creek's Dancers Call Me Classy have won the FIRST EVER, UNDESPUTED, UNANIMOUS WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS ( THEY TIED!) in the POOP PIT OBSTACLE CLASS!!!!!!!!!

This was held at the NMHC Show in Dighton, MA at the Bristol County Agricultural School on Saturday evening, shortly after they let themselves out of their stalls and went for it with all sorts of gusto!

It involved racing around the grounds and running right into the school's POOP pit for the cows!!!!!! They got entry via the ramp, so had points taken off for not doing swan dives off the wall, but their form was exquisite, none the less!!! Their costumes were appropriate for the event....pink and purple embroidered Championship Sheets. And they did all this w/o handlers, only observers!

I know many of you are Politely Clapping at this point, and some of you are just plain jealous that you couldn't win this coveted award! (I know I would be!)

For those of you who are whispering that I paid off the judges....please be aware that I did nothing more than buy new sneakers for those lucky two, who waded in to retrieve the TWO NEW CHAMPIONS, then hosed them off ( TWICE, so the other horses IN THEIR STALLS could smell the scent of VICTORY!!!!! )!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats on your wins!

Was this like, Synchronized Poop Pit Obstacle, or Freestyle? Was there an appropriately large crowd to witness your triumph?

Oh lord, THAT was fun. :DOH!
default_rolleyes.gif
Everyone got a good laugh about it...I'll never forget that show!

I was wondering when you were going to announce this.... haha..... The scent of Victory, eh? Well, there was a scent, but I am not sure it was victory.....
default_wink.png

Since it was an evening class, there were very few observers..... The lucky few sure got a whiff of Victory.... I arrived shortly after it happened, so I missed all of the fun. Jean and Paul were lifesavers for going in after Triple and Dancer.... I have a lot of admiration for them!!!

Dru,

Since I missed the performance on Sat I am still waiting for the photos. And especially the one with you giving each of the winners a "Victory Hug".

What is that about "new sneakers"? Those were custom hand made imported snakeskin boots. I'm sure of it, just ask Moe! LOL

Mark

[SIZE=14pt]REASON # 5463963 WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TO WEAR SANDALS TO A HORSE SHOW!!!!![/SIZE]

default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

[SIZE=10pt]Oh, and Moe was a bit off with the description of the sneakers. They were actually custom made, imported, artisan crafted [/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]pleather[/SIZE].

Believe me Dancer got a great big victory hug (head lock) all the way back to his stall. Triple was not to be left out. He had a fantastic neck sash (bucket tie) that he was led back with!!!

We are very glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Jean

Jean and Paul!!!

Go BUY New Shoes!

Send me the bills! Those two boys are worth it to me!!! Plus all the laughing we did about it was worth their weight in GOLD ( or cow dung....)

dru

Sorry this is a solitary sport.....Private, so to speak.....So there are no photos....Really you all! Did you think I would have had those boys stripped and THEN take pictures in the NUDE????

Just imagine all the winning parts a lovely shade of Cow DUNG BROWN!

Well now...aren't they a couple of little stinkers? (Literally!)

In addition to their championships, they have also earned degrees -- B.S., M.S., and PhD ... that's Bull S---, More S---, and Piled Higher and Deeper...

Just for everyone's list of things to note:

The "Smell of Victory" does wash out of sheets with two clear water rinses and a long wash in cheer!

Latest posts

Back