Hytide's 1st foal of 2007

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]COLT! [/SIZE]

On March 28th 2007, around 11 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, a little man entered the world! Flight of Fancy's Velvet's Total Image bred to Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man. We hit the jackpot, as he is the only pinto out of all the stallion's foals this year. :aktion033: Well..here he is, our little pintaloosa dream!
default_wub.png
:

Immys07boy030ee.jpg

ImmysColt001ee.jpg

We're thinking of naming him after a famous cross country runner...any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats Dru & Molly!!! He's very flashy!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks Heather! I love him to bits
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, hes great. Congrats!!!!

Im not sure what you are looking for in a name, but these are a few I like when I look at him:

-The Color of Now

-Dressed to the Tip

Are you looking for a name that comes from the parents, or a cross country runner as you said earilier?

Hi Dru,

He is a real cutie, and yes, my foals were first, and you got the color !! But I think I used up all my color last yr :eek: I hope he doesnt go white like mom, love his markings, and he has blue eyes too !! I will keep thinking names, but how about Hytides All dressed Up ? I think he daddy is moving , I found a super home and we are working on things, I wish I had more mares to keep both boys, I do like the color he throws. Send more pic's when you get some ...JANE

I love pintaloosas! You certainly did get a really colorful one too. Congrats! I don't know much about running so the only runner I could think of is the one from the movie "Chariots of Fire", Eric Liddell. I don't know that he did cross country though.

Jane, I love that! "All Dressed Up" We'll see about it! Mainly right now though we're stuck finding a call name. :eek:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Yay Immie! She did good, for sure. :aktion033: :aktion033: :risa8:

As for the foal going white, won't be like mom since Immie was born white.

Sure wish Immie would call her daughter and tell her to get cracking.
default_poke.gif
: She is due next week but looks like she might go long. I am working on getting a webcam set up this weekend, but now the debate is private or public as some observers can be pretty nasty sometimes. We are extremely hands off, only get in if the sack needs torn or the mare needs help. Other than that we stay away and let nature do its work.

Now doesn't he look sharp.
default_yes.gif
:

How about Dressed to the Nines?

"All Dressed Up"

I love that Jane!

Erin

Isn't he elegant and beautiful. :aktion033: He has his top hat and tails on and is ready for his big debut!

Latest posts

Back