Hunters puppies are 3 weeks old today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
The babies are doing very well, Hunter took a long time to be able to mother them on her own but this past week she has done fabulous and they are all growing without feedings... thank God. Here they are starting to look like little dogs. I am attached to all of them, I can only keep one or two..... people are waiting for me to decide who..... This is the hardest litter decisions I have to make. I want to keep a pie because I am a reble of sorts and will continue to breed and show them even tho they are not popular with some judges. My friend is still finishing them so why not me....

Anyway. I also want to keep the little black and tan girl.... see whatt hubby says.

Hunterspiebabiescfall08.jpg
little boy is on the left. girl on the right. So far he is my pick of the two. he has a better head shape and ear set, longer ribbing and keel.

Hunterssolidgirlsbfall08.jpg
these are both girls, the black and tan is my pick of the solids, she is also the smallest and the one who needed me the most. She tigs my heart strings she is the only one with a name Millie for Milagro de Escobar. Miracle of Escobar, the doctor that saved them.

Thanks for looking, all you puppy-holics! You know who you are.

Lyn

OMG how cute........I have always been partial to female dogs. Hmmmmm.......I think the brown and white would be my pick. Though decision.

Oh Lyn,

They are adorable. Good luck choosing as I would also have a hard time. Cassidy says that the next one we get she's picking and she wants it to be hers (boy or girl). I'm sure Noah woill want one also. My husband is so funny becasue at first he said no, then he saw her pics, and now he spoils her sometimes more than I do. I love them and plan on getting more from you in the future. I do how ever think Dixie is more of a medium hair than long. Her ears and tail and belly have long hairs, but her body isn't wavy, it's not really short either. What's your taek on it?

Christy

The longs are supposed to have flat top coats and then fringes. She is a long hair. If you would see Chance in person you would think they are the same. Nadja is heavy coated.

There will always be doxies here.... smooth long and now also wires.

Lyn

They are adorable Lyn. I could not choose and would have to keep them all. Thats why our dogs are spayed and neutered

Adorable!
default_wub.png
I can see why you are having a hard time letting any of them go.

They are so cute! With those little guys I could fit them into my house.
default_smile.png
I have a litter of twelve german shorthairs right now. I sold my pick first so I wouldn't be tempted to keep any!

lol the litter is in a half puppy playpen in my livingroom/diningroom. The other dogs have their crates in my kitchen. I have runs and X pens in the yard for potty and exercise. My 7 doxies all live inside with us. I cant imagine watching a litter somewhere else so guess it will always be little dogs for me.

Lyn

The longs are supposed to have flat top coats and then fringes. She is a long hair. If you would see Chance in person you would think they are the same. Nadja is heavy coated.There will always be doxies here.... smooth long and now also wires.

Lyn
Okay, thanks.

Christy

Latest posts

Back